Alright...I'll Do One...

By WayToTheDawn, in New Key Bearers

Hello everyone! WayToTheDawn here, or as everyone else calls me "Mr. Dawn".

Welcome to my official introduction thread. I am (soon to be) one of the Moderators to these forums and have been a Mod for this great card game for about 6 months now I think? I started playing back in November of last year after I heard about the game at GenCon and I've been obsessed ever since. Speaking of GenCon I was able to volunteer this past year for FFG and officially judge tournaments along with playing and placing 3rd at the Championship that weekend. I pride myself on rules knowledge of this game so if you have an ruling questions I'd love to answer them, and if I can't answer them I'll send them along to Jaffer or Rob. ^_^

I'm a pretty easy going guy who very strongly dislikes cocky players who put others down or just others who put people down in general...some have said I come on a bit too strong in that sense, but I love this community and I don't want to see it fall into the same sort of pit of a-holes that other card game forums have become. We are the friendliest TCG Forum around and I think we'd all like it to stay that way!

I'm also the co-leader of The Keyblade Bearers Team along with my good buddy and fellow (soon to be Mod and FFG Slave Boy) Roxas_Lawliet. I would definitely reccommend this team to any new peoples or unaffiliated peoples who are interested in joining a great group of guys who are very good at the game.

Well...that's about it...have fun everybody and if there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask!

~Mr. Dawn

WayToTheDawn said:

Hello everyone! WayToTheDawn here, or as everyone else calls me "Mr. Dawn".

Welcome to my official introduction thread. I am (soon to be) one of the Moderators to these forums and have been a Mod for this great card game for about 6 months now I think? I started playing back in November of last year after I heard about the game at GenCon and I've been obsessed ever since. Speaking of GenCon I was able to volunteer this past year for FFG and officially judge tournaments along with playing and placing 3rd at the Championship that weekend. I pride myself on rules knowledge of this game so if you have an ruling questions I'd love to answer them, and if I can't answer them I'll send them along to Jaffer or Rob. ^_^

I'm a pretty easy going guy who very strongly dislikes cocky players who put others down or just others who put people down in general...some have said I come on a bit too strong in that sense, but I love this community and I don't want to see it fall into the same sort of pit of a-holes that other card game forums have become. We are the friendliest TCG Forum around and I think we'd all like it to stay that way!

I'm also the co-leader of The Keyblade Bearers Team along with my good buddy and fellow (soon to be Mod and FFG Slave Boy) Roxas_Lawliet. I would definitely reccommend this team to any new peoples or unaffiliated peoples who are interested in joining a great group of guys who are very good at the game.

Well...that's about it...have fun everybody and if there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask!

~Mr. Dawn

Inspirational as all ways Mr. Dawn. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mr. Dawn...I have something to say:

"When the night wears the moon as its pendant, I shall await for you at the dock"

gui%C3%B1o.gif Gotta love the FFIX reference.

Nice second intro d00d, all the other mods have done one...but I'm too enslaved right now to do one llorando.gif

You'll have to bring Dustin and Sarah to see my 'partment when I move in, if not then the impromptu Holiday celebration extravaganza it is =)

nah u will always be mr dusk to me hehe i just made a funny nice to see your back mr mod of coolness u to roxas_lawliet your also cool

Very Bully of you sir... Very Bully indeed.

Bully... Wow that was a spam by me.... Hey again. :)