Hey where is the POSS function?

By Peacekeeper_b, in Dark Heresy

What kind of forum has no poll option. I need pointless polls!

Indeed!

More polls!

I vote for polls!

I am The Nerd King and I approve of this thread.

Well, you said it..."pointless" polls. While Game Designers will listen to player input (yes, they are lurking here all the time, nervously waiting for one of us to drop a nugget they can use to write a text that will pay their bills....oh, my) it still has to occur that a poll result actually results in new sourcebook text passages....at leas i don´t know any instances ;-)

For me, a poll is just a discussion....i´m happy without a poll function.

Where can i vote against polls ?

Peacekeeper_b said:

Maybe point less is on the mark, maybe as we get more points we can unlock secret 'advance' settings like, avatars, the ability to eddit our own posts and yes polls!! gui%C3%B1o.gif

But personally I am with Ikkaan.

Wu Ming said:

Peacekeeper_b said:

Maybe point less is on the mark, maybe as we get more points we can unlock secret 'advance' settings like, avatars, the ability to eddit our own posts and yes polls!! gui%C3%B1o.gif

But personally I am with Ikkaan.

Truthfully, the only reason I still post is to get more points.

Same here, the weird thing is I keep posting in the Dark Heresy Forums and my points saty the same...

*scratches head*

But seriously polls can be of use, just in the past I've seen 'Poll Crazy' users, and I devoloped the habit of skipping threads with Polls (well most of them at least.)