UFS French Nationals

By Senglon, in UFS Fan Announcements

Hello everybody, it's time to announce the UFS french nationals 2009 ^^

This time it will take place on Sunday the 5th of July at the convention Japan Expo ( http://www.japan-expo.com )

The format will be Block 3 Standard in swiss rounds with top 8 finals.

Registration will begin at 11:00 and the tournament will begin at 11:30

All the information on how to get there and the price of the entrance of the convention can be found on the japan expo website. I recommend taking pre-sale ticket if you can, since there is always lot of people for this convention.

Tournament registration fee : information to come

If you want to pre register for the tournament, you can mail me at [email protected]

If you are coming to the Japan Expo on Saturday 4 July , UFS tournaments will also take place. A legacy tournament is also scheduled for people who didn't enter top 8 ;)

depending on money i may try to make the quick jump to this will have to see

Started looking at flights and hotels for this, I would love to come over and it is a great excuse to take my better half to Paris. happy.gif

Having fun reading the website too, man is it tsting my school grade French.......... gran_risa.gif

For those who will attend the french nationals, our stand Strata games is located in CM 42 on the map. Otherwise, we are on the far left of the convention.

The participation fee will be around 10 euros

TIME TO BRUSH UP ON MY FRENCH!

SInce the last serie of banned and errated cards has just arrived, these cards are still legal for the french nats (yes you can still play Chun Li for the french nats :P )