Selling cards as Singles (Best offer gets the card)

By Terra3, in Agrabah Bazaar

Since how selling my lot of cards apparently isn't going to work I decided that I am going to have to sell my cards in sets of singles. So whomever wants to buy a card let me know and we can work on a comprimising price, as well as a sort of trade/selling way of sending the money (money order preferred) for the cards. More then likely it'd have to be money sent to me first or money and card sent at same time. I also need the money ASAP, like within 7-10 days (non buisness days included) unfortunetly this has to happen because those who can't pay should let me know. Highest bid or comprimise wins. If I already give the offer to someone don't block and raise the price unless I haven't given the ok. Happy trails and hope you get what you want.

SR's :

Cloud lvl. 4 x1

Chip and Dale lvl. 0 x1

Goofy lvl. 4 x1

The KIng lvl. 0 x1

Tinkerbell lvl. 2 x1

Bambi lvl. 3 x1

Fairy GodMother lvl. 2 x1

Wendy lvl. 0 x1

Halloween Town Sora lvl. 3 x1

Agrabah lvl. 1 x1

Lord Fortune x1

Hercules lvl. 2 x1

Hercules lvl. 1 x1

Beast lvl. 2 x1

Dumbo lvl. 2 x1

Ariel lvl. 3 x1

Goofy lvl. 3 x1

Sora lvl. 2 (Base Set) x1

Goofy lvl. 2 x1

Hades x1

Bambi lvl. 4 x1

Bambi lvl. 2 x1

Simba lvl. 2 x1

Donald Duck lvl. 1 x1

Ariel lvl. 1 x1

I also have Commons, Uncommons, and Rares as well. I'll more then likely post them up when I'm not too lazy (No I don't have Soul Eaters, Oathkeeper's, Parasite Cages, but I have others.) Just ask and I'll see if I can sell. Happy hunting.

I also forgot to mention this is a one day sell only. I won't have it going on any longer.

20 for the king
20 for cloud 4
15 for goofy 4

Goofy is a maybe, but since how Cloud and Mickey are over that limit you priced minimum would have to be 30-40 a piece for those two.

it says best offer and those are my offers i would also like to add

5 for herc 2
5 for bambi 3

money in hand FYI

Let me think of that offer and I'll give you a reply later.

I want to see if anyone else wants to make an offer for those cards

too. If nobody replies in two hours I'll do the selling to you.

If you take Paypal and ship to Canada I'll pay 25 for Cloud, 25 for The King and 20 for Chip and Dale.

$30 for Cloud. I'll go up to $50, but I prefer in the lower end.

SuperSonic if you could do 30 For the King and then 20 for C&D I'll do that, but Car Breaker sort of has been wanting the Cloud for quite some time now. Paypal is a maybe, I don't know how to work it and I'd have to ask the guy who I do all my paypal with firstly if I could use his.

Card Breaker is there anyway we can make the deal 40 since how how you technically said 30 or 50, I'll strike it in the middle to make it even for both ends. That's if you want that.

It's a deal!

email: [email protected]

I sent a mail Card Breaker. Discuss terms there.

I can offer $20 for C & D... but if you have sold it already then I don't mind...

Just throwing out an offer....

I already sold the lot of cards. If you are reading this Card Breaker I want to talk to you.

I want:

Goofy lvl 4- $10

Tinkerbell lvl 2 SR- $3

Wendy lvl 0 SR- $3

Ariel lvl 3 SR- $3

Sora lvl 2 (base set) SR- $3

Hades SR- $3

Moogle non-foil- $1

Dark Riku non-foil- $2

Destiny Islands non-foil- $2

Disney Castle- $2

Did you sell them all already?

TheChampIsHere said:

Did you sell them all already?

yeah

I'm confused now, when did Terra sell them?

I sold them via emails to Code Breaker.

did you sell goofy 4?