CYBERTRONIC - First set release

By Anatol2, in Mutant Chronicles

At last I made for you some Cybetronik forces. This side has strong defense and normal dices, and normal speed but they
have long range dices so they can be in save and fire from a distance on their targets. This forces have two basic trategies.
First : they just go on the firing range distance and try to kill enemy from long distance with green dices, or try to go to the
middle of a battlefiled to some Victory zones and try to push back enemy forces with blue dices. THey have storng defense
so they are able to survive very long time. They are focused on debuffing enemy.

There are 4 gold units, 5 silver units and 4 bronze units.

Abilities:
Armor - 6
Accuracy - 3
Dodge - 0
Flying - 0
Speed - 0
Armor piercing - 1
Infilration -
Melee - 0

Dices

Green - 19, Blue - 9. Yellow - 1, Red - 4

AI.jpg - new icon for command cards- UPGRADE command cards

examples of units

volunteer_silver.jpg volunteer_bronze.jpg

machinator_silver.jpg machinator_bronze.jpg

vince_diamond_gold.jpg shock_trooper_gold.jpg

shock_trooper_silver.jpg shock_trooper_bronze.jpg

chemiman_gold.jpg cuirassier_silver.jpg

chasseur_bronze.jpg chasseur_silver.jpg

chasseur_gold.jpg

all forces you can find in PDF file on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

and dont worry VINCE DIAMOND is in the PDF file as a unique unit :P .

Debuffing is a nice strategy for them. Very cool cards. I can't wait to see the "UPGRADE command cards". Awesome work as always.

I have made for you paper figures again for people who don't want to proxy with another figure and have no problem to use paper figure

some examples : ( more examples and PDF file with all paper figures you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk )

volunteer_bronze1.jpg shock_trooper_bronze1.jpg

attila_silver1.jpg chasseur_silver1.jpg

vince_diamnond_gold1.jpg

I finished this side and here I bring to you command cards and UPGRADE cards

medic_diana_silver.jpg tactical_program_bronze.jpg control_chip_gold.jpg

armor_upgrade_gold.jpg attack_of_machines_silver.jpg big_explosion_bronze.jpg

camouflage_bronze.jpg good_economy_gold.jpg laser_sight_bronze.jpg

shock_granades_gold.jpg wall_of_dust.jpg

All on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk/

OK i was absent a few days and BAM - Cybertronic appears.

PL translation soon ;)

There are some mistakes... Atilla III and Baracuda in description ;)

I just have to pop in and say that you are doing an awesome job!

patch will be very soon, some abilities and dices will be changes after some testing :)

PL translation will be after patch ;)

PATCH 1,2 - I changed some reference cards for more balance ( de99ial testing notes )

vince_diamond_gold2.jpg shock_trooper_gold2.jpg

chasseur_silver2.jpg

This new reference cards you can download in new PDF file on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

It is better than before but still - IMO - i think some units needs changes (i wrote about then in mail to You before). All Shock Troopers needs range limitations. Machionator should be a MELE unit and should have had Charge CSA404 ability. If You can explain me how specifically works Shock grenades of Experienced Shock Trooper? I really dont get it whai is purpouse. And Throwed unit by Vince should take some damage. Also hidden terrain Shock Trooper hero is still much better than Toshior - and Shadow Warrior is way better is sneack or at least as ame good as Shock Trooper.

I might just complain but Cybertronic IMO is way better than every other army You did before. And well i always liked Cybertronic in War Zone so it is importanto to me that it should be done good.

Regards.

ability of silver shock trooper unit functions as a ability of vulcan battlesuit - but vulcan had to damaged enemy unit, but shock trooper just pay a actions to put a order token from enemy order tokens bank to the selected unit, so he cannot activate this unit in his phase because his unit already has a order token

next I do not want to make from MCH CMG something lime warzone with esier rules, I just looking for inspiration for some abilities

Vince diamnod with his skill of no effect of an enemy command cards is very strong ( plus acurracy +2 with yellow and two green dices is very strong ) so I decide to make him cybernetik arm but woth no damge from throwing, but this skill coast him only 1 action.

As you can see only streangh of cybertronik si range, armor and debuff, but every armor piercing unit can destroy them really easy, becasue they do not have any Dodge or additional bonusses from cover. and as you can see they are strong on loing range so if I get them range limitation to their abilities it will be in opposition to their long range tactic, becasue they have to go to middle or close range to use their abilities. ( and do not forget on the promo atachement cards which came with LL pack )

Anatol said:

ability of silver shock trooper unit functions as a ability of vulcan battlesuit - but vulcan had to damaged enemy unit, but shock trooper just pay a actions to put a order token from enemy order tokens bank to the selected unit, so he cannot activate this unit in his phase because his unit already has a order token

So in fact it work as an Elite Shock Trooper ability but plus it uses a order token prom the pile? Hmm... I think it is rather strong as for an silver unit.

next I do not want to make from MCH CMG something lime warzone with esier rules, I just looking for inspiration for some abilities

Yes I agree but remember than it is the same universum so in fact those units have some abilities not because they in WarZone but they are from Mutant Chronicles. Vince Diamont for example is one of from the Diamond Project. And it is in universum not i WarZone. Machinators for exmaple are cheap forces/ CSA404 is sword that can be charged - why not use it in MC?

Vince diamnod with his skill of no effect of an enemy command cards is very strong ( plus acurracy +2 with yellow and two green dices is very strong ) so I decide to make him cybernetik arm but woth no damge from throwing, but this skill coast him only 1 action.

I was going to compare to mental immunity of Chasseur hero but i noticed that Chasseur Hero is only for Brotherhood and Legion and Vince is for everyone. But in other side throw in this form is practically usless. Of course not for mele units but all other? Im just complain ;) Vince is good.

As you can see only streangh of cybertronik si range, armor and debuff, but every armor piercing unit can destroy them really easy, becasue they do not have any Dodge or additional bonusses from cover. and as you can see they are strong on loing range so if I get them range limitation to their abilities it will be in opposition to their long range tactic, becasue they have to go to middle or close range to use their abilities. ( and do not forget on the promo atachement cards which came with LL pack )

Yes but - as i wrote to You before - strong side of cybertronic is long range and strong firepower (vide: HMG or Eradicator). In version 1.2 is better but still... Machinator needs changes ;) And in Shock Trooper - his grenades shouldn affect key words - only abilities. If not - then from mele unit he will make ranged units ;] And You have to give Hide in terrain to Toshiro. Its just not right.

Dont misunderstand - i really appriceate You work but - when i think changes are neded i argue. Its like witch Italian guys, remember? It is good that with You there is a dialogue.

PATCH 1,3 for cybertronik forces with change of 3 reference cards and some correction in text ( I hope this will be the last update )

machinator_bronze2.jpg shock_trooper_bronze2.jpg

shock_trooper_silver2.jpg

PDF file in version 1,3 you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

CZ version of reference cards of cybertronik faction is ready for download in version 1,3 in PDF file

some examples:

vince_diamond_goldCZ.jpg chasseur_goldCZ.jpg

machinator_silverCZ.jpg shock_trooper_bronzeCZ.jpg

PL translation in progress ;)

I see You still didnt made Machinator charge ability... Shame...

But it is Your army ;]

I made back side for cybertronik reference cards ( source was from official FFG release ) so you can now download new PDF file with pictures of back side of cybetronik reference cards which si comaptible to double printing with old cybetronik forces pdf file and you will have back side and front side on the same paper.

pozadie3.jpg

realy good job - thanks

I have bad news I do not have time for creating new MCH CMG units and for translating -I have really bad health problem and more and more problems in real life, so I do not have enought free time for playing, testing and creating :( + I create new reoleplaying game from sci-fi world for fantasy/sci -fi community in my town. Thanks for understanding, I hope I will be back in MCH CMG soon and finished translating and SEMAI faction.