Looking to Play in Online Campaign

By Crystal Geyser, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Hey all,

I've noticed that people have put up advertisements for their online campaigns on these forums, and I was wondering if anybody was running a Black Crusade campaign that I could join? I've never played an online campaign before, but am an experienced GM and player looking for a fun time! I can work with any party and make characters accordingly, but my current character concept is a Khornate Warpsmith of the World Eaters - if that doesn't fit with a campaign a GM has in mind just let me know, as I'd love to play before all else.

Well, one thing you could do is start a game of your own. I know that I and more people would be interested in joining.

Heh quite the opposite. I just finished making my story for the next gaming set when all of a sudden Player's hit the fan. One wanted another character, (D.eldar) other cant make it to the meeting. Re-planned to another time than another players suddenly can't come to the newly timed event. Arggh Just as planned I guess....

I'm reticent about starting a campaign as I always GM - I'm looking more to be an actual player, I guess.

Contact me by skype (in my profile). I would like to have an extra player for a skype/roll20 Black Crusade game I'm going to start.

Would it be video-chat or text-based? I don't want to waste your time or inconevenience anyone if I can't make it to live chat sessions.

It's voice based. I'm sure nobody would mind? I wouldn't at least.

I am running a Skype-based Black Crusade campaign on Fridays, 10am EST. Usually runs for at least 2 hours. Currently going through the modules. My skype contact is the same as my username. Let me know and I'll introduce you to the group and maybe get you in. Entry not guaranteed.

Chaplain and Var Zul, what time are the games, usually? Also, what's your current party

like.

Every other sunday 1630 UTC. Can't tell you for sure about the party yet.

Edited by Chaplain

UTC? I think I could do every other Sunday.

Contact me in skype then

I literally made a account for this thread. Hook me up guys. If there are any openings I can work nearly any time. Let me know if you got spot open.

Chaplain, I'd love to get in on one of your games. =/ drop me a line in pm if an opportunity hits.

Anybody else wishing to join in?

Universal Coordinated Time, UTC 16:30, every other Sunday?

If you've got another slot, I wouldn't mind. How long do you expect it to run?

Actually, this is stupid, I'll just throw you a line on Skype.

I'm interested too.

Can't add you in Skype right now, since I'm at work.

If there is an opening Id love to

been trying to find a game but no one I know plays

Any of you currently looking for a fresh victim for a game?

I'd be looking to playing in a play-by-email game of Black Crusade. One that demands a post a week (opposed to every day or even multiple posts on the same day).

I'd be interested too. I've been doing things in Roll20 for Black Crusade for a little while, and roleplaying in other settings and systems for almost 20 years now. Contact via skype in my profile.

Same here. Super keen for a game. Please contact me anyone that's currently taking on players.

I'm also looking to be a PC, and I have a brother who may also be interested.

I usually GM for our Dark Heresy group but with work I don't have the time to invest into that so I'd rather be a player.

Roll20/Skype or Play-by-post is fine with me.

Me too? =) PM for infos