Any newbies can't wait to play? neither can I! :)

By SW6istheBEST1, in Mansions of Madness

:P I saw this game at a store where they demo games and am very interested in playing. Anyone else really wish to demo this awesome game?? ^_^

This game is awesome, I hope you get to play it soon. When I play with my group we dim the lights & play some creepy ambient music in the background; it may seem silly, but atmosphere adds a lot to the game. You should try to play the first scenario in the main game (Fall of House Lynch) for your first game, it eases you into the mechanics & theme and is quite fun. There are a few later scenarios that will be hard for an inexperienced investigator.

I'm really considering buying this game. I've recently got into Eldritch Horror and I'm looking for something with a little more meat on the bone (setting/theme). This game looks like it'll be a little more immersive.

The fact that a keeper is needed is the only thing I'm on the fence about right now. I have a feeling that in my gaming group I'll end up being the keeper more often than not though.

Is this game just as immersive and fun for the keeper? I think the horror feeling will only be felt by the investigators...