say
PC 1 Morality 53
PC2 Morality 43
PC3 Morality 60
PC 4 Morality 73

GM rolls a 3

what happens?

Or better yet, First Session. Roll a 10

PCs 1, 2, and 4 have their Morality triggered. Most sessions should have between 3 and 4 "main" encounters, so that means that in a 3-4 player group everyone's morality can take center stage in a major encounter. Of course, there are minor scenes that could incorporate an emotional strength or weakness.

Even minor scenes that engage an emotional strength or weakness can be a very important sene for character-building.

-EF

Or better yet, First Session. Roll a 10

At the same time I pity the GM…but if they pull it off, I envy the hêll out of them!

-EF

I spoke to Andy Fischer about this at GenCon, and his answer was that "yes, everyone's Morality that ends with the number you rolled on that d10 has their Emotional Strength and Weakness triggered." It probably won't get so bad as the campaign goes on as most PCs will have fairly differing Morality scores as each player is going to have different ways of reacting to a situation as well as the randomness factor of the d10 that each player rolls at session's end to see if their Morality score changes.