Mine own introduction, persay.

By Choitz, in New Key Bearers

Hoy all! As the name well states, my nick is Choitz, or Cho for short. I know I didn't quite start an intro page on the last forums, but I figured I might as well do somethin right on these new forums, aye?

A lil bout meself, lesse... I'm 25, livin in Missouri, I'm an all around easy goin guy who very much is hyped bout Kingdom Hearts, 'n the tradin game is certainly up on my favorites. I've dragged bout 6 other people into the game as well, so quite often I'll be out 'n about with them, tryin out new ideas 'n test theories (henceforth the many questionin bout rulins 'n the sort. I've an idea 'n I wanna play it just right!). I know I've made several friends and/or aquaintences on these forums, 'n I certainly would like to make many more. While I state I have comp problems (I've figured it out. It's my laptop bein old 'n cranky, so I can't do certain things, such as update or post), I usually still read up on the forums (the one thing my laptop will let me do, oddly enough) 'n will keep comin back regardless of said problems (when I post, I'm either at college usin their comps, or at my friend's house, who has one of those uber-computers that does everythin!).

I certainly would like to get to know everyone, even if they think I'm weird or such (be honest with me, 'n I'll be honest with you. Simple, aye?). I'd like to learn how to do the whole 'Chatzy' program, but I'd gotta have time to do such (college, work.. the norm). Also, eventually, when I get the time, I'd like to set up a trade forum as well (granted I'll pull up ye ol' search button 'n learn!), so hopefully I've things that may very well interest you.

Drop me a line anytime, add me as a friend, or rant at me (I'm used to it, really); I don't mind a bit. But I certainly hope that regardless, we all can have fun, 'n enjoy a good game together, aye?

Next time I post, who knows when, but I'll be watchin, that's fer sure! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Well im Junito from PR,USA. Kingdom Hearts one of my favorite series, im not a nerd or geek about those stuff's but im a really fan of KH and a good duelist too so i would like to duel others duelist from other continents cause where i live is hard to find a duelist, i was in the other forum of KH TCG so im not that new about the forums but yeah im new about points and other few things that are new around here.

Well i write this in other theme of the forum but not complete so i will finish it here.

Im 17 years old, i like to play basketball, workout, listen to musik you can ask me which type of song i like, play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series, and go out alot with my friends more to party's. Im humble, funny, outgoing, and a little wild lol. My heigh is 5'5, black hair spiky with a tail is a style of hair that is called V lol, bright brown eyes. So if you wanna know me better click in my profile and search for my email or my myspace. Well i think thats all, now you know me the 50% or idk how to call it, so see you later...

Well hey there, it's nice to make your aquantice.
Chatzy is a lot like an instant messager, if you need a guide I'd be more than happy too.
College hmwk does suck doesn't it? I'm a high school senior with three 101 classes (English, Chemistry, Political Science) and they are murder.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ablility.

Enjoy Your Stay and Keep Shuffling (thought I'd try it out)

Roxas (aka Umbreon)

Yeah lol the only class that i have good grade is in English and sport class the others superbad lol, oh i forgot thanks for the help...

Actually I did really bad my frist two years of high school and I came back to be in 3 of the hardest classes offered and carrying 2 B's which are considered A's and a C (B).

Your Welcome, glad I could help.

Hey cho! Welcome! This place is prety nice ( the site,members and everything ) and join a group. But mainly enjoy yourself!

Hey cooldude thanks for the add we can duel sometime just let me know...