Which Luke?

By maxam, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I'm not sure if the figure for Luke was on display at Gencon - Darth certainly was.

If anyone was there, and saw the Luke figure, I'd be interested to know which "Luke" it represented: Farmboy, Rebel, or Jedi?

Luke was on show i saw him in one of the images i cant seem to find anymore he was holding out his pistol with two hands sort of weaver stance

Luke was on show i saw him in one of the images i cant seem to find anymore he was holding out his pistol with two hands sort of weaver stance

With that info I think I've spotted him in the glass cabinet in the Team Covenant post in-flight video. He's to the right of the probot, near the Bothan.

*EDIT*

Pretty cool Luke's sporting a gun actually, I would have expected them to go with an Episode VI "Jedi" Luke... refreshing!

Edited by maxam

Pretty cool Luke's sporting a gun actually, I would have expected them to go with an Episode VI "Jedi" Luke... refreshing!

From the site:

Imperial Assault puts you in the midst of the Galactic Civil War between the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire after the destruction of the Death Star over Yavin 4

It's quite logical we'll get this Luke. The game is set before Return of the Jedi so Luke isn't a Jedi during the game.

There's a part of me that hopes we'll get expansions that follow the events of the movies, similar to the saga(?) expansions in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. In that game, most cards are set between The Hobbit and The Fellowship of the Ring. The Saga expansions, however, follow the events of the books. If this game gets popular enough, maybe we'll see that too. Even if that doesn't happen, it would be cool to see the timeline shift as expansions come out so that we can get a Return of the Jedi Luke.

Edited by Budgernaut

I just saw the figure in a video. It's a farmboy Luke aiming a E-11 rifle with both hands: Luke from A New Hope in the Death Star.

Why can't they ever do Luke with the award ceremony, awesome, yellow jacket?

Why not do the Jedi Berserker Luke from the novels (Dark Jedi series I think?)?

2-Dark Jedi isn't canon anymore since the Disney takeover. It is filed under the 'Legends' banner.

Edited by Jedi Bendu

Why can't they ever do Luke with the award ceremony, awesome, yellow jacket?

Screw that - I want carbonite Han!

Edited by maxam

slave leia in gold bikini :)

Just don't forget you have to paint that bikini yourself.

Meh. Leia was hotter in her bespin outfit.

1-See my post above.the game is set after ANH and Dark Jedi is set after RotJ.

2-Dark Jedi isn't canon anymore since the Disney takeover. It is filed under the 'Legends' banner.

So you're sayin Disney's plan is less "darkness" more Jar-Jar?

1-See my post above.the game is set after ANH and Dark Jedi is set after RotJ.

So you're sayin Disney's plan is less "darkness" more Jar-Jar?

I'm saying that all the books, comics etc that have been released since 1977 are not considered to be canon anymore.

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-legendary-star-wars-expanded-universe-turns-a-new-page

So, according to these new 'rules' Dark Jedi never happened.