First Supplement Wanted?

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

I actually rather like BC approach of thematic sourcebooks. Radicals/Puritans dichotomy should be adressed, not only in terms of ideological struggle (and your preference of Big Fraking Hammers or Screaming Swords with Eyes), but with Influence and Subtlety mechanics, I would love to see some expansion, pros, cons and hints for Covert and Overt operations.

Maybe it could even open a can of worms, that is Abnettian (highly formal and organised) and Thorpian (cell and puirely reputation based and clandestine) interpretation of Holy Ordos.

And then we should get a Hereticus, Maellus, Xenos and Minoris books with lot of guns and things to kill them with :D

Yeah and more in depth looks at the subfactions of radicals and puritans such as Thorians and Istvanians "all mankinds great inventions come from war and strife, so lets start some new wars !".... Idiots! the imperium is already up to its neck into unending war and these guys want to make it WORSE? gaaah!... as you can tell they are not my favorite faction.

Yeah and more in depth looks at the subfactions of radicals and puritans such as Thorians and Istvanians "all mankinds great inventions come from war and strife, so lets start some new wars !".... Idiots! the imperium is already up to its neck into unending war and these guys want to make it WORSE? gaaah!... as you can tell they are not my favorite faction.

Exactly! Now if you would have a few minutes, we can tell you everything you want about our new, wounderful and progressive philosophy of Recongregation... :P

Exactly! Now if you would have a few minutes, we can tell you everything you want about our new, wounderful and progressive philosophy of Recongregation... :P

Love these guys. About to reveal in my online game the heretics the party has been chasing are actually throne agents of a Recongregator inquisitor in good standing who have been playing them from the start.

I have always wanted to see a Sector AND Faction guide for DH in one book.

(We got a faction guide of sorts in Radical's Handbook, but never the former).

Please tell me more of this, and why don't we take a stroll down to the pyre while we're at it? :)

Love these guys. About to reveal in my online game the heretics the party has been chasing are actually throne agents of a Recongregator inquisitor in good standing who have been playing them from the start.

Let the heretics call themselves whatever they like and make what divisons among their ranks that they fancy. They shall all burn in flames alike!

Puritan all the way! Those "radicals" are nothing but heretics to be purged anyway.

Yeah, because every psyker needs to be purged, but the emperor's a psyker...so...uhm...

1. Inquisitors handbook with a little bit of everything (new talents, homeworld, backgrounds, roles, elite advances, weapons, investigative psy powers & equipment)

2. One book for each of the main ordos, including a section of enemies of said ordo and puritan/radical fractions inside the ordo

3. A sector guide including typical enemies of the sector

4. A huge campaign as the haarlock legacy was

I still would love to see a small pdf-only series that treats one planet each, made for an affordable price. I'd love to collect these planet files ;)

I like this one. More character creation crunchies, roles, talents, etc.

Puritan all the way! Those "radicals" are nothing but heretics to be purged anyway.

**** Puritans! always yappin' on about the Emperor, and we're not worthy and burn the witch!

At least us "radicals" get up and do His work. We take up the tools of the enemy and go forth and slay them in their places of power. With this daemon sword in my hand i shall show you what puring heretics truly means! bwahahhaaa! I shall show you all! Mad am i? but who's mad now? ahahaha! Blood for the blood god!- errr ahem. Blood for the Emperor of man!!!

I'll take all these suggestions super sized please!

Yeah, because every psyker needs to be purged, but the emperor's a psyker...so...uhm...

No, not every psyker needs to be purged. Just that one, and this, and her, and the one over there. Add him as well, and his family for the taint comes with the blood, and the one over there in the shadows and the one next to him and...

**** Puritans! always yappin' on about the Emperor, and we're not worthy and burn the witch!

At least us "radicals" get up and do His work. We take up the tools of the enemy and go forth and slay them in their places of power. With this daemon sword in my hand i shall show you what puring heretics truly means! bwahahhaaa! I shall show you all! Mad am i? but who's mad now? ahahaha! Blood for the blood god!- errr ahem. Blood for the Emperor of man!!!

You heretics are always coming up with some new scheme, but it shall avail you nothing as you burn in cleansing flame! Him on Terra be praised today the sky will choke with smoke and ashes!

Edited by Gurkhal