Strategy Cards Questions

By player552759, in Age of Conan

Is there a hand limit of strategy cards?

If not, how do i do if a little improbable situation of every strategy cards where bougth, and the players need to buy a strategy card to bid for the conan (and another improbable situation rises and he doesnt have any strategy card) ?

Nope, you can hold all your hand can lift/hold. Time to work that wrist strength gran_risa.gif :

www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/387595

well i got a strong arm and buyed all the strategy cards , when theres the conan biding everybody must buy a card. What happens? And if i use the dice to buy ??

Eradicator said:

well i got a strong arm and buyed all the strategy cards , when theres the conan biding everybody must buy a card. What happens? And if i use the dice to buy ??

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but during the Conan bid, everyone gets to draw a strategy card for free.

Tsugo said:

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but during the Conan bid, everyone gets to draw a strategy card for free.

I think the question centers around the highly unlikely possiblility that all the cards were purchased during the Age change, there are no discards, and you now have to bid for Conan; i.e., everyone has to draw a card but there are none to draw.

I agree thats very unlikely to happen, but if it happens? In a situation where the players are new, theres a bigger chance... So i conclude thats a question without a direct rule answer..

im happy there's no murphy law around in age of conan :P