PC Sheet in Support

By alemander, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

I love this form-fillable sheet. Anyone else like it? The only thing I would add is a space or whatever in the stats and skills (maybe talents also) to show if is covered by 2 aptitudes, 1 aptitude or zero aptitudes for easy reference.

I do love the font as well but the font isn't correct in all the spaces. Anyone know who to contact to fix it at FFG or if it can be done on own?

~ alemander

Customer Service is the best area it's under the more section, and since it's not a rule question it'd be just normal contact. No idea about on it's own.

Roger that. I should have done some more investigating. Thanks!

~ alemander

Hi and thanks for the note on the errors on the fonts alemander! I'm getting that fixed and I'll post here when the corrected version goes live. If anyone spots any other mistakes, please drop me an IM.

I've taken to just putting a dot or two in each attribute name box and to the left of each skill name

Hey all, revised PC Sheet is up for downloading. Let me know if you spot anything that needs correcting on it and thanks!

-Tim

I've taken to just putting a dot or two in each attribute name box and to the left of each skill name

I have just written a "0", "1" or "2" next to the stats and the skills to denote the aptitudes, but yeah basically same thing.

This sheet is killing my ink on my BW laser printer. Can you please provide a BW version with white background?

I agree, a black and white version is kind of a must for any rpg.

I think that I've found an error, whenever I click up the tick boxes (for char advancements) next to Weapon Skill, it ticks the various boxes next to athletics as well.

Does anyone else have this?

This was a problem that hopefully got corrected. Try downloading the sheet again, and see if it is still happening.

Will do, thanks!

In the latest version, ticking Acrobatics (Known) will also tick the Known box, on the second line, below Scholastic Lore (Int) and vice versa. :)

Edited by Keffisch

Darn it, thought I'd caught all of those bugs. I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Thank you for making a form fillable character sheet!

Any way we can get a black and white version? I appreciate form fill able, but I like using an actual piece of paper.

I'll see what we can do. It could take awhile to build a new one though. Is it not printing out ok?

Try the PC Sheet again, hopefully those fill-field bugs are worked out (but let me know if not!).

-Tim

That's alright, don't overburden yourself you're busy enough with the announcement of your new adventure book I'm sure. I haven't tried just trying a black and white version, as I haven't been near a printer with ink, but I'll see what one looks like next week when a friend prints them out. I'll let you know.

I did B&W ones when we were playtesting here; it is a little dark but reads ok. Your milage and all that though.

Slick looking sheets! Thanks.

I did B&W ones when we were playtesting here; it is a little dark but reads ok. Your milage and all that though.

Maybe greyscale in the print settings? I know my printer does the sheet justice that way, but as you say, mileage.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Edited by Brother Praetus

Darn it, thought I'd caught all of those bugs. I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Not to worry, I am an expert at "breaking" things. :P

Edited by Keffisch

Thanks for this! It makes things a lot easier.

I love the GM's sheet, too.

The 'quick reference' of everyone's key stats is brilliant; now, I don't have to precede rolling behind the screen with "Dave, what's your character's perception?".

If anything, that seems to increase their paranoia levels because I could be rolling anything , for anyone .

Also, I like having the party's inquisitor statted out.

Anyone else having a problem with Adobe Reader not being able to save the sheet when you fill it out? Never had this issue with previous form-fillable sheets.