challenges!!

By pittplayer, in Fan Creations

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE MORE CHALLENGES OR ARE YOU BORED WITH THEM?

pittplayer said:

I don't know. I've liked a couple of them.

liked a couple? i only had 2!!!

pittplayer said:

liked a couple? i only had 2!!!

Well, then I guess I liked all of them :')

ok u are missing the point. i will keep making weird and wacky challenges but people need to post, if people are bored with them or like them i need to know

pittplayer said:

ok u are missing the point. i will keep making weird and wacky challenges but people need to post, if people are bored with them or like them i need to know

Wellll, I like heralds and AOs, so if the challenges are related to those, I'll probably post, but if they aren't the most I'll post will probably be commentary.

@pittplayer why not make your own stuff under the challenge or add something in later? Well guess you do already but no strange eons because of your computer?

pittplayer said:

No need to yell! I like the idea. Just know that too many will get tedious, and sometimes people won't respond to them. It all depends on how interesting people find the challenge.

I might be interested in more challenges, Pittplayer, but I can't promise I'll ever be "in the mood", and it seems a shame that you can't channel your energies into making custom content of your own as well. Is there really no way for you get to Strange Eons working? If you've got some specific problem with it, you could always ask on the Strange Eons thread.

Speaking of challenges, Corinthian, I don't have a .torrent file program (something that will open torrent files) I don't think. Is there any other way to get your scarab expansion?

Sorry to be off topic for a moment; as far as the challenges go, I enjoy reading what people come up with. I think one challenge a week or so can be good, but just don't feel bad if people don't post on them. Maybe they're having a busy week, or maybe they aren't interested in a particular challenge, like Avi mentioned, he likes AO's and Heralds, so he may not post on an investigator thread, for example. In other words, you may get more response with some challenges than others, but they do generate some good ideas, I think.

If you want to download torrents you can get Azureus Vuze for free by downloading it. It's very simple to use.

thats cool, i just dont want to bore people like the great debate nonsense. I will have some more challenges coming!!

Admiral142 said:

Speaking of challenges, Corinthian, I don't have a .torrent file program (something that will open torrent files) I don't think. Is there any other way to get your scarab expansion?

Sorry to be off topic for a moment; as far as the challenges go, I enjoy reading what people come up with. I think one challenge a week or so can be good, but just don't feel bad if people don't post on them. Maybe they're having a busy week, or maybe they aren't interested in a particular challenge, like Avi mentioned, he likes AO's and Heralds, so he may not post on an investigator thread, for example. In other words, you may get more response with some challenges than others, but they do generate some good ideas, I think.

I try to look at the monster and investigator thread too though, and sometimes make critiques (hey, just because I won't use the custom component doesn't mean someone else won't, plus sometimes I see good ideas there that I'd never thought of before).

Right on, Avi! I myself have a hard time creating Guardians and Heralds, so I may not post on a challenge for those, but I like to look at what people come up with, because it helps me figure out the mechanics and I like the ideas. gran_risa.gif