Summertime - and the living is easy?

By FloLeBlanc, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

So I really enjoyed the "Starter" game and bought the "A Song of Summer" and "A Change of Seasons" chapter packs today.
Opening them and checking the cards, I found conditions for "if it is summer" and the 3 copies of the raven card that can change the season to summer.

So far - so good.
Are there more cards that change the season than just the ravens? (I expect there are 3 "winter" ravens in "The Winds of Winter")

If not - aren't some of the cards pretty overpowered?
I just imagine adding some of the cards to a new deck or altering a "starter" one, just to find fellow players in situations where they "can not get rid of summer"

How is this handled in competitive play? Do people pack "anti-summer" strategies in their decks? Is summer any good at all? (haha, what a question)

thank you

Flo

summer is fairly strong out of Baratheon. Martell (not in the starter) and Targ have some good summer effects. Lannister doesn't care what season it is and stark loses some stuff in summer. Gilly is a great card in summer.

Summer decks are viable, especially when coupled with the agenda. The carrion birds and winter itself are anti summer.