Interest in this game looks light - there are only 11 posts

By VaultDweller, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

I've always been interested in Descent but never tried it out. I love what FFG is doing with Star Wars gaming so I came to the forum to check it out. I can't believe there are only 11 posts on the same day a new Star Wars game is announced.

What's going on?

It's been one day, and with EotE, AoR, X-Wing, and Armada still up (with Armada being new as well), not to mention life and other meaningless trivialities, most people are likely busy. Plus, this was released during GenCon. That means that plenty of people are either falling unconcious from a day at the convention or are dreaming of falling unconscious after a day at the convention. I'd give it some time; interest will pick up, especially since this is a boss new product.

Did I mention this is a boss new product? Because this is a BOSS new product!!!

I'd be excited for this game if I didn't already own Descent. I saw a demo of this on Team Covenant's youtube video, and it looks just like that game, but in space. I'm not really interested in buying the same game with a different skin.

I've always been interested in Descent but never tried it out. I love what FFG is doing with Star Wars gaming so I came to the forum to check it out. I can't believe there are only 11 posts on the same day a new Star Wars game is announced.

What's going on?