SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

By TheRupert2, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

This is the Star Wars game I've been dreaming about!

Between this and Armada I am a happy dude!

It's a great time to be a Star Wars gamer!

This is the Star Wars game I've been dreaming about!

Between this and Armada I am a happy dude!

It's a great time to be a Star Wars gamer!

not if you don't have a lot of money. :(

not if you don't have a lot of money. :(

And yes, I'm super amped for this and Armada. I'm a huge Descent fan and I can't wait to see how this compares to it.

*throws money at the screen*

I just screamed like a little girl. OMG!

******* Star Wars Descent! HOLY MOTHER OF...

This is just.... I... beyond words...

I can use the tiles for Edge of the Empire... I can take non-RPG player on the ride... I can buy more tackle boxes... HOLY **** - ships interiors with bulk doors... Speeder MODELS... Hutts! Ugh Ugh... from the look of it you can probably mix and match with Descent tiles.

Dear FFG, you guys are amazing. I don't know... There are companies that just get it right.

I am riding the hypetrain...

Pardon the language...

*throws money at the screen*

I just screamed like a little girl. OMG!

. I can buy more tackle boxes...

You sire, are a true gamer.

I have to admit, between this and StarWars armada, I had a bit of a nerdgasm.

Indeed. My wallet is crying. Continuing X-Wing Miniatures I will have to soon buy a 2nd tackle box for it. Now with Armada, I will need a third, and with this a 4th. And with continuing expansions.... This is really going to stretch my bank keeping up collections for all three of these games, but I have to say I love blowing my money on FFG and Star Wars greatness! They may be seriously cashing in on the upcoming Episode VII, but I don't mind one bit!

I'm a huge Descent fan and also love the Edge of Empire RPG and Star Wars in general, so I love this...

My problem now starts to be the amount of space I need to collect all these goodies, and the time to play them: X-Wing, Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, Descent, Armada and now this...

Anyway, this is an awesome piece of news!

When it is time to create your own campaign, many of the Descent 2 components are going to port over nicely :)

Edited by Eighth Air Force

My only moan is why are they bringing out the two games so close to each other, wish one would have made this Christmas!

I'm selling other stuff off to make room for more ffg stuff.

I'm selling other stuff off to make room for more ffg stuff.

I hear you. I have already sold my massive Heroscape collection just to have more cash to drop on FFG products, and to get that massive box out of my closet so I can put a different massive box there.....

When it is time to create your own campaign, many of the Descent 2 components are going to port over nicely :)

Oh yeah!

Kool-Aid-Macho-Man-Oh-Yeah-T-Shirt.gif