Netrunner Internet Resource Guide

By scantrell24, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

I thought it might be helpful to compile links to the various forums, podcasts, etc. Let me know what I've missed. I'd like to eventually flesh this out a bit and make it similar to the new player thread in the Game of Thrones forum.

Podcasts

Breaking News

Run Last Click

Terminal7

Agenda7

CorpDraw

Decklists

Stimhack

Netrunnerdb

Game Video

Team Covenant

Apreche

TeamworkCast

Netrunners.co.uk

Cascade Collective

Bad Publicity

Forums & Discussion

Stimhack

Board Game Geek

FFG

Reddit

Cardgamedb

Important Articles

Runner Deckbuilding

Corporation Deckbuilding

Understanding Ice

The Three Phases of Netrunner

Glacier Ice

My Secret Love Affair with Jinteki: Personal Evolution

Card Databases

Cardgamedb

Spoilers

Official FFG Resources

Netrunner News

Video Tutorial, Rules & FAQ

Doesn't matter. FFG will probably shut down most of these anyway. Even when they promote FFG's games for free! I'm thinking of moving away from FFG's products and another company who does care about it's community can have my custom instead.

FFG shutting down "most of these" seems like an exaggeration and claiming this thread doesn't matter because of anything that's happening right now is simply false, the vast majority of sites listed still being active and quite helpful.

Aside from that, I don't feel we need to voice our opinions about FFG shutting down Netrunnerdb in every seemingly (but not actually) related thread.

Edited by AmtsboteHannes

For another show under podcasts, SanSan South is a great one that covers all facets of the game.

Thank you for posting this as I'm a newcomer to the Netrunner scene, trying to break in the best way possible. Cheers!

Don't post these here. What FFG doesn't know can't hurt us.