Any UFS players in Ayr(or nearby),Scotland?

By floating fatman, in UFS Uk Forum

Hola

Moving there in August from Auckland, New Zealand lol.

FF

Hey, welcome to the UK!! happy.gif

The nearest UFS group that I'm aware of is Glasgow I'm afraid. Having had a look at the list at work there is lack of gaming shops in Ayr I'm afraid, so it looks like a trip to Static for you.

Hey welcome to Scotland.

There is an increasing number of us who play in static games in Glasgow (we all kinda left for a while but we are just getting back into it).

Thank you :-) Any rated players in that G-click? Really excited about playing UFS on the other side of the world...awrrrrriiigghhtttt!!!

We sent a team of about 12 to uk nats last year and had a good showing, with over 8 of us in the top 30 (of 120) two of us made the cut to top 16 including the number 2 swiss player was from our group. ( I came in 8th at UK nats getting knocked out by Matt Hewitt)

Also that was the first event for most of us so our group as a whole is pretty strong. I am pretty sure we can provide a challenge to you anyway.

Munni bro. Nah you'll own me I suck. Altho my cru are pretty tight. Duckman! And Joshua(Ibuki Life) made top 16 worlds two years ago meeting John Herr and his bitchin' Dhalsim in the first round of the cut. Pleased to know the click are Scotland's UFS HARDEST! Look forward to the hookups.

Auckland: Home of the Rush...awrrrrrriggghhhht!!!!

floating fatman said:

Pleased to know the click are Scotland's UFS HARDEST!

Lmao, they wear skirts dude!! gran_risa.gif

@ Ross, Kirkcaldy is East Coast and Ayr is West Coast, its not a huge distance, but would take about 3 hours on the train to get there, or just over an hour for the Glasgow players

lol Thanks T. I'm Samoan we wear skirts too (lavalava). Anyone rolling Hugo at Static?

Nah, no ones running Hugo yet. You can be the first teach us the error of our ways gran_risa.gif

Wildcard_mav said:

Nah, no ones running Hugo yet. You can be the first teach us the error of our ways gran_risa.gif

Anyone around at Static Games on 28th May there Mav? I'll be up in Glasgow and I have a few hours to kill.

Wildcard_mav said:

Oh I don't think so Son. I'll be taking my beats like a good hen from the start. What day does the click meet?

Need to organize that so my lassie can ride shotgun with me(shopping). OMG fifteen pound for the two us there and back from Ayr.

Will need to rob a bank while in Glasgow so I may fund a local shop lol.

I could try and get a couple of us in on the 28th Cascade see if you can get a game or 2 happy.gif .

Fatman we usually meet on saturdays for afternoon gaming theres a good crew of us so looking forward to seeing you there.

Are any of you bods from north of the border coming down for the Path of the Masters fInals?

@ Floating, not sure when you move over here dude, but it would be cool if you made it down too.

We have had to put our group back together as a lot of people lost faith during the block 2 bad old days. If we can get a team who are psyched about going to Path of the Master that would rock and it may happen, but I don't know yet

Well I sent plenty of prize support up to Glasgow, including Patch event kits, so it woudl be a shame if you guys missed out on the final. If you do come down don't forget teh ptaches!! gran_risa.gif

Tallgeese said:

Are any of you bods from north of the border coming down for the Path of the Masters fInals?

@ Floating, not sure when you move over here dude, but it would be cool if you made it down too.

August bro? Will always try and make the big gigs in the UK or even Europe depending on finances, which means the kept man allowance ;-)

Otherwise my Static brothers will have to just take the honors and the goodies. Warning: don't expect anything from me except a good laugh and company my ratings speaks plainly for themselves...that's if my big mouth ain't spouting lol :P

Wildcard_mav said:

I could try and get a couple of us in on the 28th Cascade see if you can get a game or 2 happy.gif .

Fatman we usually meet on saturdays for afternoon gaming theres a good crew of us so looking forward to seeing you there.

I'll be in town early afternoon on 28th if there's anyone around for a few games. Mebbe some trading too.

Sure cascade a couple of us will be around

Is it JJ the legend player that won UK nats a couple of years ago is he still playing?

I'm flattered haha. I don't really play much any more. I just troll this board. That said, I'm playing at the weekend in the PotM because I have to take a load of patches up there for friends but I haven't played a competitive game since Team Nats last year (I think) and I don't think my deck can actually kill someone so I'm probably going to get stomped. :D

Hi JJ is your friend pidgeon still around?

Yep, Dan Eggle who ran Pigeon Games is living in Plymouth. He doesn't really play a lot either. I remember you guys had some sweet Hugo related conversations back in the day. :)

Yeah we had some money conversations Dan and I. He always gave you mad props. Well all the Brits did. Did you ever get round to playing the Amerians and worlds? I know you took some nats in Europe too lol. Will have to cross the border to visit you and Dan sometime. Will see on the forum and in the U.K after August bro. Look forward to finally meeting you both.

I had every intention to go out to Worlds last year, but Dan ended up not being able to go and paying like 2 grand to go out and play cards on my own just didn't seem that appealing. It would be awesome to see you about man. You were always one ot the people in UFS I would have had a loved a chance to meet due to your personality.