Are fans/discards open information?

By Scottgun, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I don't see a specific rule on this, but the setup diagram suggests that the fan counter and the most recent discard is open information for other players. That is, players are not supposed to hide their current score.

Sound right?

This is the way I have always played. I don't see why it wouldn't be unless there was a specific mechanism to hide it.

I never had the idea to look inside the discard deck of my opponent but i always asked for his fans number. It seems to be allowable.

Edited by kinor

I never had the idea to look inside the discard deck of my opponent...

I didn't mean going through another player's discard pile. Rather, that discards are done face up on the pile so that the most recent card is for all to see and you are not really supposed to hide them.

Edited by Scottgun

Here are some tips for you http://www.fastfifa14.com/'> Cheap fifa 15 Coins and if you think it's useful please share it with your frieds.TKS :)

Here are some tips for you Cheap fifa 15 Coins and if you think it's useful please share it with your frieds.TKS :)

I think I will just report you for spam then. Have a nice day Sir.

Here are some tips for you Cheap fifa 15 Coins and if you think it's useful please share it with your frieds.TKS :)

I think I will just report you for spam then. Have a nice day Sir.

TKS FOR YOUR WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reason to hide either of these things, and the rules don't tell you to (which would be stupid even if they did)

No reason to hide either of these things, and the rules don't tell you to (which would be stupid even if they did)

Oh I agree. But I was wondering if there was an explicit rule in case you get one of those "please don't eat the daisies" gamers. That is, someone who does it because there is no rule saying he can't.