World
Destiny Island x3
Monstro x3

suggestions/comments?

lets play a game sometime

other then that it looks good

maybe

updates

This looks like a strong deck so far. But I do have a few things to point out.

First off, Gargoyle + Phil > Barrel Spider + Phil. No joke. Barrel Spider kicks the World Racer in the shins on his constant march to victory. But Gargoyle stops him dead in their tracks.

See your opponent can beat your Barrel Spider without magic, take the 1 HP hit, move to the next world and get that HP right back. You've stopped their HP net gain, but you haven't stopped them from getting closer to winning. Meanwhile Gargoyle cannot be defeated except through magic damage. But you have Phil out so they can't even use magic. You've stopped the World Racer dead in his tracks. He'll need either Peter Pan to cancel Gargoyle's card text or Darkside to get rid of Phil. Or he'll have to escape, losing an HP and all of his friend cards. Either way you'll hopefully delay him long enough to take out a lot more than a mere 1 HP. Phil + Gargoyle is almost as effective as Stealth Sneak, and I only say almost because Stealth Sneak isn't countered by Darkside.

I also have a question. When you say you have "Monstro", do you mean level 1, for the limit on the friend area, or level 2, for the Pinocchio search? I notice you have a lot of friend cards so level 1 might hurt you more than them, and I also notice that you're running Pinocchio so level 2 has a certain value, so I'm going to assume level 2. Still, just thought I'd ask.

Also, you might already know this, but if you're careful to never let your total world level reach 8, you can totally prevent a Light player from playing Darkside on you. This means Phil, Sebastian and Owl stay in play. But still, using Owl and Sebastian alongside Attack Cards and Magic/Friend cards might be kinda awkward.

Meanwhile a Dark Aggro deck will be able to play Darkside as soon as it comes up, so I wouldn't hold back on using level 2 Monstros in a case like that.

Other than that, I'd say this was a pretty good deck.

Sluppie said:

This looks like a strong deck so far. But I do have a few things to point out.

First off, Gargoyle + Phil > Barrel Spider + Phil. No joke. Barrel Spider kicks the World Racer in the shins on his constant march to victory. But Gargoyle stops him dead in their tracks.

See your opponent can beat your Barrel Spider without magic, take the 1 HP hit, move to the next world and get that HP right back. You've stopped their HP net gain, but you haven't stopped them from getting closer to winning. Meanwhile Gargoyle cannot be defeated except through magic damage. But you have Phil out so they can't even use magic. You've stopped the World Racer dead in his tracks. He'll need either Peter Pan to cancel Gargoyle's card text or Darkside to get rid of Phil. Or he'll have to escape, losing an HP and all of his friend cards. Either way you'll hopefully delay him long enough to take out a lot more than a mere 1 HP. Phil + Gargoyle is almost as effective as Stealth Sneak, and I only say almost because Stealth Sneak isn't countered by Darkside.

I also have a question. When you say you have "Monstro", do you mean level 1, for the limit on the friend area, or level 2, for the Pinocchio search? I notice you have a lot of friend cards so level 1 might hurt you more than them, and I also notice that you're running Pinocchio so level 2 has a certain value, so I'm going to assume level 2. Still, just thought I'd ask.

Also, you might already know this, but if you're careful to never let your total world level reach 8, you can totally prevent a Light player from playing Darkside on you. This means Phil, Sebastian and Owl stay in play. But still, using Owl and Sebastian alongside Attack Cards and Magic/Friend cards might be kinda awkward.

Meanwhile a Dark Aggro deck will be able to play Darkside as soon as it comes up, so I wouldn't hold back on using level 2 Monstros in a case like that.

Other than that, I'd say this was a pretty good deck.

Monstro is lvl 1 (i'll fix that)
I actually just realized the Gargoyle power while I was playing in my tournaments first round I'm going to be doing an overhaul

I aprriecate the comment though sir, thank you for your imput