By Joe Boss Red Seven, in Star Wars: Armada

NOW REJOICE!!!

:lol:

star-wars-empire-at-war-2006011707375851

screenshot_star_wars_empire_at_war_13.jp

Go forward to glory my friends!!!

:D

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

Word. One of my favorite games. I downloaded as mant ship mods as I could find. Now I can't wait to have physical copies and an awesome tabletop version to play them with.

(I kinda wish they had the same Sub-system destruction mechanic that EaW had, but I don't doubt that that would be unweildy to try to implement in this game system.)

Edited by admiralcrunch

Meh.

It may be lesser graphics, but my experiences with Rebellion is what it getting me excited. Nothing like having my Thrawn captained Super Star Destroyer and naming each and every one of my Star Destroyers.

I had to look up a few of these fleet images since our new Armada Baby is coning out soon.

^_^

I was immediately pleased to realize that I was in all likelihood looking at what we can expect to see in The Armada Expansions.

I am very happy about it all.

The video game may be meh, but The FFG's Miniatures are about as far from meh as you can get.

;)

Wait. This thread is about a video game?

Wait. This thread is about a video game?

It is about what we are probably going to get in the forthcoming Armada Expansions.

:)

Furthermore it is to present a nice visual example of what our new STAR WARS Games can be now with Armada!

Those look like very expensive images to recreate with minis.

I love empire at war

Now I want to play it again

It would cost a nice bit of $$$ to have games similar to these nice screen shots, but man it sure would be cool.

I never played the game EAW, but the images I found for it look sweet!

Is it as good?

:ph34r:

Is... is that an actual screen shot from a game?

Because it looks like most of the X-wing pilots are drunk and the TIE Fighters are being piloted by Imperial geese...

This image makes my head hurt...

Imo is the best strategy game for star wars released.

It had its flaws but for the time it looked amazing.

The ground battles were something I didn't like as much but I loved building my fleet and taking control of the planets.

If you like rts games then I say give it a go

I may start playing this again, but again I just dread the ground battles

EAW is pretty cool. I didn't care much for the ground battles, but the space warfare...lovely. I won by pure numbers (of ISDs)

EAW is pretty cool. I didn't care much for the ground battles, but the space warfare...lovely. I won by pure numbers (of ISDs)

The toys we are getting in the next six months are beyond cool Brother!

:)