Commissar portrait

By CommissarWilliams, in Only War Fan Art

For my Birthday a while back my friend Del drew a portrait of my Commissar Only war character .

Let me know what you guys think .

1399918841_commissar-lithonlus-haddaway-

I am not a huge fan of the style, the shading could be better, and many of the sketch lines are far too visible.

That being said, I think your friend has some real potential, and that the detailing is great. I love the wings on the collar and upper chest. If there's any one thing I could complain about, it's the perspective (or lack thereof) of the hat, which all looks oddly flat.

I am not a huge fan of the style, the shading could be better, and many of the sketch lines are far too visible.

That being said, I think your friend has some real potential, and that the detailing is great. I love the wings on the collar and upper chest. If there's any one thing I could complain about, it's the perspective (or lack thereof) of the hat, which all looks oddly flat.

Thanks for the feed back, personally i enjoy her art style, she does stuff more for children s books then Servants of the Emperor , but for her first attempt in half an hour this was created i was very impressed.