This game is wonderful . . .

By mylastnerv, in Aye, Dark Overlord!

I had our local shop order this game a week ago. Got it in last night, went over the rules, and some friends of mine played 3 games of this at the store.

Loads of crazy fun. I highly recommend this game. The stories always tend to take a crazy twist with us, and their is plenty of laughter to go around.

We really only played with the Aye, Dark Master rules variant, as it seems a bit fairer than the original rules set.

Love this game as well. We always make the overlord wear a skull mask. Makes it even more creepy fun!

Just ran a demo of this in my FLGS, My wife got a kick out of playing the overlord, and it became an instant hit (though I will say it got chaotic VERY quickly). Have yet to try out Aye Dark Master,but We will rather quickly and if it adds structure (the only thing the game is really missing) It'll be even better.

Just got my copy today after playing it during the week. So excited to give this a bash at my regular gaming group

gonna have to give this one a try...sounds like a good time.

This will be my next purchase from fantasy flight! I'm so excited!!

This is one ofthe best games I've played in a good long while. With the right crowd you can go on for hours.

bmaynard said:

With the right crowd you can go on for hours.

I always got the impression this was a pretty quick game. A light game that can take hours is unusual, doesn't it get stale?