AUSTIN, TX. Where are the CoC players at?

By Oolen, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

I love the game, but besides playing with my girlfriend, I have no one to play with. Please reply if you're interested in playing sometime. The Emerald Tavern is a good place to meet and play.

I live in Houston and play. I'd be more than happy to play with you whenever visiting. Or, whenever you are in Houston.

Shawn

I love the game, but besides playing with my girlfriend, I have no one to play with. Please reply if you're interested in playing sometime. The Emerald Tavern is a good place to meet and play.

I have cards, its been awhile. Personally I haven't played since Store Championships and I need to update at least one deck for the current FAQ. I know of an Agot player that recently moved to Austin that also plays and writes CoC articles for Cardgamedb. I would like to get some games going since its been awhile.

I live in Houston and play. I'd be more than happy to play with you whenever visiting. Or, whenever you are in Houston.

Shawn

Hey, I live in Houston as well! I live near Asgard Games, we should meet and play some sweet cthulhu lcg! Contact me if you (or anyone else) are interested, my email is [email protected]. Even if you don't have many (or any) cards, my collection is huge and I'd be willing to share!

Cheers,

Geordie

Well if anyone ever plans on going to Dragon's Lair in Austin, hit me up!

-Ellis

I've never played CoC. I've played most of the LCGs at this point--mainly AGOT, waiting on Conquest, dabbled in LotR and ANR, used to play SW till I moved--and I've always wanted to try CoC too. But I've never found anyone playing. If any of you Austin folks are ever getting together to play, I'd love to sit in and learn the ropes, see if it's something I'd like to jump into.

Hey all, I just saw this. I just moved to Austin area (Temple) and I'd love to find a regular play group. I know that DL is open to hosting for their LCG nights, but just need to know there are players. Email me at ach.dan | gmail and we can talk about getting something together after I get back from Worlds in November.

Edited by Danigral