The Hoth Gambit x2 in play

By Swisherfan, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

If I have 2x The Hoth Gambit and an Attack Pattern Delta in play, if each objective is undamaged, they would contribute 6 to the force struggle?

Also, this works for all objectives being culmative correct? So if I have two Hoth Operations and more Hoth objectives than my opponent, each Snowspeeder would be Edge (2)?

Thanks,
Chris

Yes and yes in both of those particular cases.

I'm actually not sure that two copies of Hoth Gambit stack. They each create the condition that undamaged Hoth objectives contribute one. That seems similar to Remote Hideout or Raise the Stakes in wording which do not stack.

The developers have confirmed that two Hoth Gambits stack. For the source, see AntaresCD's June 4th post in the official rules clarification thread on CardGameDB, which reads in part:

Yes, they do stack. Each Hoth Gambit is treated as a separate effect, so that any undamaged Hoth objective would contribute 1 Force icon for Hoth Gambit #1 and 1 Force icon for Hoth Gambit #2.

Sounds good. I couldn't remember if they had ruled on this one yet and the wording is just ambiguous enough to need it. Thanks for tracking that down.