Gameology has players!

By ARMed_PIrate, in UFS Fan Announcements

Gameology has moved to 2 blocks south of the I-10, on Central Ave. This is just south of Montclair Plaza. The move has been good for the store, and especially good for UFS.

Tuesday's tournament had 10 players, though (since one was too late and one was the scout) only 8 competed. Top ranks went to NintendoMan's Ukyo (running Sogetsu support), Helio's wall of damage redux/life gain 'Gief, my almost-straight-outta-the-box Siegfried piloted by Anthony, and another deck I didn't get to play against. My Cervantes got last place. (:

We play 'til 9pm. Rounds are single-game no-draws (most vitality lost loses, then most cards removed from game loses) due to time constraints. But when the store closes, we usually haven't had enough, so we hit a local fast food establishment and play for another hour.

There are two to three other players who didn't show up last Tuesday, so it looks like our playerbase is getting decent. If you're a SoCal player looking for a crowd to play UFS with, swing out to Montclair around 6pm any Tuesday!

9742 Central Ave. Montclair, CA 91763

909-626-6926

www.gameologyshop.com/

yay UFS!!!!!!

Come to gameology in CA or Gief will eat your babies!

Oooh! Players on the west coast! All you guys at Gameology should look at cheap flights up the coast and come to the Northwest Regional Throwdown! I just flew down there to play with several of your players! (Ok, I was there for my college reunion, but I still made the trip!)

I might actually make a few trips up there just cuz it's summer time.