Reprinted Cards - FAQ - Please read before posting

By Antigoth, in UFS Rules Q & A

All issues regarding reprinted cards will be posted in this thread. Please do not post questions / comments in this thread, they will be deleted. Instead, please post questions that are not covered by this thread in a separate thread.

The following cards have been reprinted with the 5 pointed Watermark, and are allowed in Standard / Miniblock / 5 Star cards only Tournaments.

Cursed Blood and Mark of the Beast were legal as of June 1st.
Close Throw and Martial Arts Champion were legal as of July 1st.

There are rumors of Power of the Edge being reprinted - if / when that happens, there will be information in this thread.

Um funny story actually. I got a box of Tower of Souls today, and I had no ultra rares in the box. Instead of ultra rares I got promos. I ended up pulling Cursed Bloods, Martial Arts Champions, and one Power of the Edge.

It reads as followed:

R discard 2 momentum: After you opponent plays an attack or action car, cancel the effects of that card and discard it from their card pool.

It also has has SC01 P 57/143 and has a 5 prong waterwark. It has has been reprinted and hasn't been released yet. If you want to see a picture of it I can show you it.

I want to see it!

Antigoth said:

There are rumors of Power of the Edge being reprinted - if / when that happens, there will be information in this thread.