First Tournament Kit (Winter 2014) Available for Preorder

By ripark, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Hah! The deadline to order the first tournament kit is Aug. 20th! The game doesn't even release to stores until late August/early September! They are pretty danged confident in the game's appeal I suppose.

I do like the playmat, though.

Considering the hype at my FLGS during x-wing night I think they're justified. None of use even play the minis game.

Do the kits from FFG still come with items for the Tourney Organizer or no? Usually it was a playmat that didn't have the "Winner" or "Top 8" text on it or something.

Do the kits from FFG still come with items for the Tourney Organizer or no? Usually it was a playmat that didn't have the "Winner" or "Top 8" text on it or something.

In this kit the second Cato and seventeenth Ork can be for the TO.

Edited by Toqtamish

Depends on the event and the kit.

In this kit the second Cato and seventeenth Ork can be for the TO.

Unless, like our lovely local TO, he doesn't actually play and just organises events in his FLGS :D

Yeah that is true. I would just give them to first and second place winners myself.