GAH they sold out again before I could get a ticket! if anyone has two+

By khadorstrong, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

anyone with more than one ticket perhaps to buy multiple sets and would like to sell me your seat, I will throw you double the amount paid.

I don't think real money transactions are permitted on FFG's forums.

why not, it has nothing to do with FFG, and they even have trade forums for some of the older card games. As long as people do not expect FFG to police it and all transfer are at your own risk.. then go for it.

why not, it has nothing to do with FFG, and they even have trade forums for some of the older card games. As long as people do not expect FFG to police it and all transfer are at your own risk.. then go for it.

Why not? Because it's actually against the Terms of Service, and I've seen moderators tell people not to.

so what? You do everything your told?

When the moderators tell people not to, then delete posts or lock threads, yeah, I'm usually inclined to listen. I already know you don't care much about your credibility or the way people perceive you around here, but that doesn't mean the rest of us don't as well.

Do you just do whatever you want, wherever you want, heedless of the consequences? I don't see that working out for you so well in real life.

right.. let me know when one shows up.

I'm not looking to buy a FFG product, I'm looking to aquire a ticket to play in a Gen Con tourney.

right.. let me know when one shows up.

Would you like me to contact one for you? Your lack of respect for the people who provide you with these forums is nothing short of amazing.

Using the forums for financial gain is against our terms of use, and will be removed.

ToU referenced here:

In order to access some features of the FFG Website, you may be required to register an account. By registering an account, you agree to the following in addition to all other applicable terms:

You will not use the account for commercial purposes, except as expressly provided herein and/or with express written consent from FFG.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

why are you arguing in a jerk like way here?
IM really just trying to get into the Gen Con tourney, not cause the downfall of the entire community

why are you arguing in a jerk like way here?

IM really just trying to get into the Gen Con tourney, not cause the downfall of the entire community

I apologize if you feel like I was being a jerk. My ire was directed at another poster, with whom I've butted heads before. Only my first post was directed at you, as a friendly warning. Of course you're free to do as you please, I just wanted you to be aware of the potential consequences.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

These two get into arguments in quite a few threads

These two get into arguments in quite a few threads

It was really only the one, unless we're discussing the future. I'm hoping things will be more amiable in the coming months, with new blood being drawn in when the game releases.