New Diary—from Dan Abnett!

By Tim Huckelbery, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Hey all, a big thanks to very-busy-guy Dan Abnett who wrote us a killer short story to kick off the Dark Heresy rulebook. New designer diary interview with him here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4940

–Tim

The story starts pretty good, but since it's Abnett, that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

The layout of the teaser pages is absolutely gorgeous - 40k RPG had always looked quite good, but not as good as this.

Very, very nice.

Eisenhorn and Scourge The Heretic are two very, very good black library series. Would be looking forward to this even if it was only for the short story...

I thought the preview was really good. I wish it could be a whole novel and not just a short story. I loved the two books that were part of DH1/Calixis and wish that could have been finished.

Edited by alemander

It was a very fun story to read. The one thing I found a little distracting, was the way the team was described. That must have been the most physically attractive team of acolytes ever assembled! It was like reading about the Inquisition issue of GQ magazine. Liked it a lot though, can't wait to see how it ends.

Edited by Lionus