Please criticize this deck...

By GoblynByte, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

I built my first real deck and wanted to see how everyone here could pick it apart. Any good points? Any bad points? The only goal I had was to avoid resource match hassle, so I left out Sith and Scum sets. I'm going for a more front line assault strategy and tried to put a lot of resources on the board to support it. Any thoughts?

Imperial Affiliation

Imperial Command x2

The Ultimate Power x2

Death and Despayre x2

Deploy the Fleet x1

Corporate Exploitation x1

Reconnaissance Mission x1

Imperial Blockade x1

Note: I only have Core (x2), Edge of Darkness (x2), and all 6 Force packs from the Hoth cycle. My opponents will be using these same sets.

This looks really good. Being able to destroy objectives with a single unit in 1 strike is very powerful (I love Tarkin). The synergy with Admiral Needa is good ( It's a pity you can only have 1 though :/). With so many capital ships, i would consider adding another Deploy the fleet just for sake of getting another event that makes your capital ships cheaper. I am giving your deck a try though

This looks really good. Being able to destroy objectives with a single unit in 1 strike is very powerful (I love Tarkin). The synergy with Admiral Needa is good ( It's a pity you can only have 1 though :/). With so many capital ships, i would consider adding another Deploy the fleet just for sake of getting another event that makes your capital ships cheaper. I am giving your deck a try though

Someone else recommended I add another Deploy the Fleet, possibly by sacrificing Corporate Exploitation. I like having those 0-cost Espos, but the first time I played this deck they didn't do a lot for me anyway. So I may try that suggestion.

I might drop Recon Mission to get another Imperial Blockade, but I'm not sure about losing the Fate cards in that set. What do you think?

Never mind. Can't get another Imperial Blockade. Limited set.