Rogue Trader Tau Guide in Deathwatch

By Ramellan, in Deathwatch House Rules

I seem to remember that the Tau is an "ally" of an Inquisitor, and the Inquisitor, who may or may not be allied with the Tau race, and this Tau, who may or may not be allied with the Tau race, are benefiting from the Inquisitor's "I'm an Inquisitor!" power to have him be on a Kill Team, serving his and/or the Inquisitor's wishes.

Sorry did I just wander into a Matt Ward fluff discussion?

Sorry did I just wander into a Matt Ward fluff discussion?

For the record, my character is a sort of warrior ambassador (not that that really makes sense) to the deathwatch. Half the imperial crusade commanders are agreeing to not shoot the tau until the Nids are on the retreat, and the other half are either not being told (keeping Ebongrave in the dark is gonna be a whole adventure in and of itself, since the commanders want him alive for when the canis campaign starts back up) or are too hard-pressed to do much about it. My campaigns getting ready to push the Orks back from the Gate, but before you call me anything, you should know that the Ethereals are definitely up to something on the Tau end of it. And they're not telling me, their 'ambassador' what it is. The Greater Good.....

(This is sounding more and more like a general chat now. Should I post it there?)

Edited by Ramellan