Sleeper's NEW PbF Game!

By player672108, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

Hello everyone! I will be starting a new PbF following the Thanksgiving Holiday (starting before then would be kinda pointless, I think), and need to see if (a) the players who I promised a spot are still interested and (b) I can find a 6th player (or more, if the other players who wanted to play didn't make the change over to this new forum).

My games tend to be slightly varianted; nothing too crazy. Here is a link to Jewel of the Crown , the last PbF I hosted that just ended: www.ti3wiki.org/index.php

I encourage anyone interested to look over my rule variants to get an idea of likely rule changes.

The players who were promised a spot are the following:

1. bnorton
  2. Mordred
  3. Grunk
  4. XLII
  5. Ugluk
  6. (open)

I will need each above player to post in this thread that they still wish to play. We might end up moving to a different forum if PMs aren't instituted here SOON .

Gents, feel free to post your thoughts of how much you like/dislike the new forum, and if we should stay here or move it to the wiki forum for our PbF.

I'd love to take that 6th spot!

Good list of players.

bnorton916 checking in

If you need a 6 player il be happy to step in

Btw not evrybody have migrated to this new forum, a great deal of ppl are on the ti3wiki forum

I'd really love to play if any of the invited will not be able to partake - I'm in a dire need of more PBFs ;)

Grunk checking in.

As a side note I think Furdaddy would be a good addition to the roster.

Mordred here!

I am indeed interested.

Well 4 returning players, 1 open spot, and this "Ugluk" guy... Never heard of him. Must be a newbie.

lengua.gif

Seriously, Wow, some serious players here, this is going to be fun!

Yeah this is going to be a slugfest. demonio.gif

If you're still looking, I'm willing to fill the sixth slot.

UPDATE: I have to finished my variants list. I need to hear from XLII and Ugluk if they want to join the PbF.

Oh yeah, I am surely ready to be beaten down again ;)

Sorry, didn;t hang out here, my other game has moved to the wiki forum. And if I may be so honest... if this FFG forum is always as slow as right now, I prefer the wiki. Plus the lack of PMs here makes it really a bummer.

I'm with XLII.

We should move to a ti3wiki forum if possible.

I've crafted a thread in the wiki forum. Post there so I know you have an account. Then we can get this puppy moving.

Back from a weekend of gaming.

I know Ugluk is in.

Off to the wiki

Cheers

Sleeper said:

I've crafted a thread in the wiki forum. Post there so I know you have an account. Then we can get this puppy moving.

Where is the thread?

Bill