very many trades name a card and will decide if have or need

By tikitiki2, in Agrabah Bazaar

only want

sru's listed below

x1 donald4

x2 goofy4

x1 dragon malifcent

maybee sephiroth

Well, the problem is, all those cards you listed are top cards. You'd have to trade pretty big for anyone of those. At least 1 other SRU that is worth something (King, Cloud, King Triton, Chip & Dale, Aerith, Ansem), or 3-4 SRs, and maybe if your lucky, 9 or so Rs. Plus, you have to post what you have in order for people to be making trades. I noticed in a different trade thread you posted 1 R, 1 U for 2 SRs. That deal is very bad considering 2 Rs are only equal to 1 SR. Now, I'm not saying that they won't trade, but the chances of getting all those cards, with that system is very low.

that trade was a joke

and i have all the cards except those ok

plus donald and dragon malifcent i already have 1 of

Champ, saying that 2x Rs = a SR is not very accurate, there are a lot of rares that are worth more than SRs. Value is subjective, I didn't see this trade so I don't know what tiki asked for but if he offered like a Soul Eater and a Search Ghost or something for SR Jasmine and SR Alice the (in my oppinion) tiki would be getting ripped off, but it is up to the traders to decide whether the trade is good or not. In other words, don't jump in on other peoples trades ( they don't like that).

Welcome Tiki, hope you have good trades on the forums and for future reference, you can edit posts ( like the one you made in PKthecats thread), some people get annoyed when you make to many posts... I learned the hard way...

You can also easily edit the 1st post by posting in the thread. Afterwards, for the next 5 mins. a edit button will appear to the upper-right of the 1st post.

Do you have Flag Sora promos? I have an extra of each, maybe we could work out a deal for 1 SRU for the foil version possibly. What SRU's do you have more than one of if so?

i have 6 flag sora promos what do u have

Oh no, I was curious if you had it or not, so maybe I could get extras of some cards. I have all 335 cards out, including the X card, so I don't need anything really, just extras.