So, who's Fiona?

By ultimateigor, in UFS Off Topic

Anybody else notice that according to the new UFS homepage, set 10 KoF apparently features "an eight hand size Fiona"?

The most possible is FioFioFioFioFio.

Leona + Fio = Fiona... apparently >_> it should be Leona though, the only 8hs chara to come out in set 10.

i got confused, i tough it was about set 11.

so, its leona

ShadowDragon said:

Leona + Fio = Fiona... apparently >_> it should be Leona though, the only 8hs chara to come out in set 10.

Haha reminds me of DBZ fusion acutally.

Captain Ren said:

The most possible is FioFioFioFioFio.

Someone DOES remember! It seems like so long ago...

Scubadude said:

ShadowDragon said:

Haven't you heard the new UFS tech? Fusing characters (although illegal) causes silly moves like Hugat, ***Hugo*** and ::Sagat:: ! However, you have to make your two character cards Fusion Dance!

FUUUUSSSSSIIIOOOOONNNN HAAAAAH!

It's Leona

Also, Fio's real name is Fiolina (Germi)

Son Gopaul said:

Scubadude said:

ShadowDragon said:

Haven't you heard the new UFS tech? Fusing characters (although illegal) causes silly moves like Hugat, ***Hugo*** and ::Sagat:: ! However, you have to make your two character cards Fusion Dance!

FUUUUSSSSSIIIOOOOONNNN HAAAAAH!

I want Dhaliggan morrigan and dhalsim FTW!!

thats disgustion. please no. :(

Picturing an image of a dark skin Morrigan with Dhalsimish eyes and paint on her face and lon limbs O_o urgh

I think what should be implied by the Dhalsim/Morrigna fusion is...

1.Succubus

2.Yoga Mastery

3.???

4.Profit

Canadian_Megaman_Prime said:

I think what should be implied by the Dhalsim/Morrigna fusion is...

1.Succubus

2.Yoga Mastery

3.???

4.Profit

Exactly why do you think I ran it in legacy haha...

Wait, if Vik's known for playing Dhalsim, and Scuba's known for playing Morrigan...

HOLY SH......... i think its more disgusting than gen/akuma thing. dhalrigan or scubarams?

Homme Chapeau said:

Wait, if Vik's known for playing Dhalsim, and Scuba's known for playing Morrigan...

LOL and what next hatman ....

Fio is a character form the Metal Slug series, and appeared as a hidden character on KOF2006.

Not trying to be completely random here but do you play any MMOs chaoschild?

I used to have a friend on 1 called COH that goes by the same name...

kept telling me I should get back into yugioh LOL