* New House Tokens Available - Nights Watch / Stark / Greyjoy / Targaryen / Martell / Baratheon / Bolton / Lannister *

By Dracu1a, in 5. AGoT Trade Forum

Good Evening,

I want to thank everyone who has ordered tokens and all their kind words, patience, and support! It has been a blast making these and working with you all!

Due to the high demand, I have listened and created new houses and designs! Please see pictures below. All tokens will have felt applied at the bottom, this is no longer an option.

My next house will be House Dayne in honor of Tydus, who I owe to a World of thanks to!

The Nights Watch was made for John Bruno, who will be attending the Regional's in Portland. I made only limited copies of this token, once gone the token will no longer be produced.

Questions and orders, please private message me. Custom houses are available upon request, for this game or any other game. Each order will receive a free Game of Thrones CCG card, at random.

Best of luck to all attending Regional's!

- Dracu1a

frontfinal_zps88fc4583.jpg

tokensback_zpsad230b71.jpg

Big thumbs up!! Just got my tokens today and they are awesome. Dracula was professional in every detail of this trade. I definitely recommend his services to anyone interested in AGoT tokens.

Hello, I looked around the board, but I didn't see any other information on these tokens. What is the price to have these made? How long does it take from order to delivery? Would there be a discount with a large order?

Edited by sWhiteboy