KidDojo's Pack of Characters

By KidDojo, in Talisman Home Brews

Hi there fellow Talisman players,

I am new at these forums so I thought i would introduce myself as well as my home made characters.
My name is Sebastian, but people call me KidDojo, and I live in Sweden. I have been playing Talisman for a few years now and have only grown to love it more and more.

Anyway, I made these characters with the thought of countering a few already existing ones, but also to introduce new and hopefully fun and appreciated mechanics.

I haven't been able to try them out myself yet, so I don't know how well balanced they are.

Alpha%20Mage.jpg

Champion%20of%20Justice.jpg

Demonic%20Pharaoh.jpg

Night%20Stalker.jpg

PANDORA.jpg

Spellslinger.jpg

Tom.jpg

Undercreature.jpg

I hope you find some of them interesting and even want to try one of them out.

I am looking forward for feedback and if some of the characters might feel over/underpowered.

Thanks,

KidDojo :)

I added a few more characters to my roster yesterday.

Captain%20Worley.jpg

Dark%20Prophet.jpg

Nether%20Priestess.jpg

Pierrot.jpg

Tsar.jpg

No feedback at all? :/

I kind of like homebrew characters, but not s much as homebrew alternate endings. Since there are so many official characters, and homebrew ones don't come with figs, and the fact I have to get everyone in my group to agree to them, I have decided to not add them. However, you do have some nice ones here. And even the ones I don't like, many still have awesome graphics.

I kind of like homebrew characters, but not s much as homebrew alternate endings. Since there are so many official characters, and homebrew ones don't come with figs, and the fact I have to get everyone in my group to agree to them, I have decided to not add them. However, you do have some nice ones here. And even the ones I don't like, many still have awesome graphics.

That's true, but I have been thinking about just using a placeholder instead of the actual character when and if I play with a homemade one. Thanks mate! I can't take credits for the graphics though because they are mostly renders found from a render site.

They look stunning .... I'm saving them now so we can playtest them and see how they do