English meet up ...

By richsabre, in Player community

a wild stab in the dark here, given i know there are only a few of us here... but any gamers from England interested in a meet up at some point?

I am just seeing interest at the moment

Richard

seriously? no one? lol :D

I'd be interested in that...

I'd be interested in that...

ill pm you in the morning sir! :) )

I'd be interested. England is a big place though, so would depend on geography (and also when).

Depending on time/location I could also be keen.

Any of you folks heard of any UK stores running the fellowship event?

Hey I in uk but dont have the cards I play using octgn

hello all, i think we should say our locations so we know how apart we are :)

im Cumbria

Norwich, so a bit of a distance sadly. I'm down in London & Essex sometimes too.

I'm based in London.

ok, so it seems from the first few replies (hoping and assuming we'll eventually get more :) ) that it is more southern based, my next question is, does any of us have gaming companions we can add to our list of interested gamers?

South East here - Reading/Basingstoke area, but also in London a fair bit.

North east UK here, there is a few of us who play regularly, also i know a few UK based people who play on octgn when the mood takes us happy to find more to join in our little group

hey, sorry everyone, had exams recently, im still looking for interest if theres anyone else out there..as for everyone who posted thanks, ill be pm-ing people to see what we can arrange

Richard

London-based, and would definitely be interested in meeting other gamers. It's surprisingly difficult to find gaming groups in this city, and there's only one shop I know of that encourages in store gameplay.

I picked up the game last month.

Struggling to find opponents at my local games club so I could be up for meeting fellow players?

I am based in north east yorkshire

I'm based in north east England, county durham and would be up for meet ups. The only card club only play the GOT LCG :-( I have a gaming card night with a mate every Tuesday so he might get involved. Only had the game since Xmas so I'm a nob :-D

Also county durham here, know 1 or 2 places depending on how able you are to get around and where in the county durham you are.

Darlington, county Durham, for me!

I'm based on Welsh borders in Hereford.

Bristol here!

Also in County Durham, up for meet ups but finish late most week days so not always practical. Currently running progression and up to OHUH.

Also there is a late running 2016 Fellowship event running at Beanie Games in Stockton on 5th Feb which I'm going to, not sure I'm allowed to link it but I will: UK north east fellowship event . There were a few spaces left as far as I know!

OCTGN makes lots of sense for those who can't always meet up.

Solar

I live in the northwest of England. Any events or groups around Liverpool or Warrington?

I'm currently in Hereford, but will probably be in Birmingham from July. Make the trip down to London regularly to pay with my old group.

Warwickshire here.