Core Exxet

By kplate, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

This NEEDS to come out! Anima: Beyond Fantasy's translation is so poor that it's almost impossible for a completely new person to run the game.

I'd buy this purely because I want the latest rules and a non-confusing translation!

If you're not going to translate Core Exxet, you should at least do an Errata on the Anima: Beyond Fantasy book so I know what's what!

yes please. cmon FFG

My friend stopped into a store and was talking with an employee and he said he was not even aware this book existed. Who knows when/if we will ever see this book translated. If it is, I sure hope its better than the current edition they have out. My group really wants to play Anima but are having a ton of trouble trying to figure it out due to its really confusing/poor translation.

Me and a friend of mine would really enjoy an english Core Exxet. That's at least two copies in a small town in Sweden!

I would buy the Core Exxet. I would buy the second Gaia book. I would buy the second Creatures book. I would buy in a boat. I would buy it on a moat. I would buy it in a hat. I would buy it with a cat. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Heck, I bought the hardcover Anima Tactics book just for the additional lore. Folks in charge, you have people with money that they're itching to throw at you. Please let us.

More Anima = TAKE MY MONEY

I Want More Anima Books!!!

I would buy 2 just for my group

This is my favorite RPG to play!! Please print more books!! I play this on the Roll20 website and I see more and more people wanting to play everyday!! Once again, PLEASE PRINT MORE BOOKS!!

Its more then likely FFG is gonna drop Anima: Beyond Fantasy, I mean look at how long things have been out of print or what not. Then this Holiday sale just makes me think they are clearing house of Anima products.

all I will say is I want them to make up their mind drop it or support it then at least we know not this no mans land of no new stuff and saying nothing we just assume its been ditched and they are just biding their time before they say as much