Couple Questions?

By Kjun, in 2. AGoT Rules Discussion

1.Is there any sort of summoning sickness on anything you play?

2. What happens when you draw your last card from your library? Do you lose?

3. Some Army cards say no attachments except siege? What are some of these attachments called?

4. Can you pay for a land ex: any land that decreases cost: then knell that land to reduce the cost on something else during the marshaling phase?

Edited by Kjun

Hi Kjun, welcome to the game!

1. No, summoning sickness is not a rule in AGoT

2. You're definitely in a bad situation, but you don't lose. Currently in the LCG there are no lose conditions - only the win condition of 15 power.

3. There are very few siege attachments, and most of them attach to locations... War Scorpion and Dornish Chariot are all I could find that can go on characters. Note though that the siege trait doesn't have any special rules to it any more than Lord or Kingdom or Condition . There are cards that interact with all of those traits, but the trait itself has no special rules.

4. Yes! That's why the Limited keyword exists, to keep from having just chains of cost reducing locations, but just like with the first answer, there's no summoning sickness or equivalent rule in AGoT.

Will there be anymore expansions for the draft format?

We haven't heard anything official, but it seems likely.

Yeah I imagine the draft format will get stale without some "rotation" of the draft card pool. Don't get me wrong. I love the current card pool and format, but if it remained static, I'd probably eventually crave something new.

I started added some other cards to the draft stock and taking some out. It is very hard in my opinion which one to take out and what to put in to keep Houses equal in cards.

Question 5. Can a character hold unlimited attachments?

Edited by Kjun

Yes, unless otherwise specified. Cat o' Canals has the keyword "No attachments except a single Weapon ." This is the only example of limiting the number of attachments on a card.

Regarding the draft format I would love to see announcement for it along side the rotation. Also you could always prepare a Cube for the occasion :)