Rules Questions

By dpb1298, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Hi I have a few questions that I can't find addressed anywhere so I thought I would ask here.

1. If 2 or more disks are pinned and the doth dont kill each other eg. Grom and Franz were fighting but they didn't kill each other what happens do they still remove damage? Do they move back until the are not touching so they can deploy next round?

2. For Magic like Orc Shaman do you gain automatic damage or do you roll that many dice?

3. You can't shoot with mobile on a scout move according to the FaQ right?

Thanks

Hi I have a few questions that I can't find addressed anywhere so I thought I would ask here.

1. If 2 or more disks are pinned and the doth dont kill each other eg. Grom and Franz were fighting but they didn't kill each other what happens do they still remove damage? Do they move back until the are not touching so they can deploy next round?

2. For Magic like Orc Shaman do you gain automatic damage or do you roll that many dice?

3. You can't shoot with mobile on a scout move according to the FaQ right?

Thanks

1. They stay engaged, all damage/activation/empowerment tokens are removed (but no wounds are removed) and they will be in the same position at the start of the next round. During the next round, the pinned disk cannot move, but the top disk may move or activate abilities, etc. if it so chooses, or it can simply take an activation token and stay engaged.

2. Magic damage is dealt directly to a single target. The number on the disk is the amount of damage that is dealt (this number changes for the shaman depending on proximity to other units, but it is still not rolled).

3. You cannot take any action during a scout move that can result in damage, so no shooting.

Hope that helps!