First Sith Deck

By Kirdan Kenobi, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

I'm a relatively new player looking to control the board, and I wanted to see what people thought of this deck:

2xFall of the Jedi
1xCounsel of the Sith
2xEmperor's Web
1xScouring the Empire
2xAgent of the Emperor
2xPlan of the Prophetess

Right now I only have 2 Cores, Heroes and Legends, and Lure of the Dark Side, but I'm thinking about buying Knowledge and Defense to make this Deck, since Plan of the Prophetess seems really powerful.

Welcome to the game! You will find a ton of enjoyment from it. With what you have, I might suggest something like:

2x Fall of the Jedi

2x Counsel of the Sith

2x Emperor's Web

2x Agent of the Emperor

and either

2x Death and Despayre

or

2x Scouring the Empire

The reason is that web/fall/agent offer a ton of control. The others provide a way to strike objectives and provide valuable resources.

I might also suggest picking up the latest force pack or the one with the executor.

Nice deck!

All of the suggestions above are very valid.

If you want to mix it up a bit- I usually throw in a Cruel Interrogations.

It helps lock down the board and manipulate your opponent's hand at the same time.

Nice deck!

All of the suggestions above are very valid.

If you want to mix it up a bit- I usually throw in a Cruel Interrogations.

It helps lock down the board and manipulate your opponent's hand at the same time.

Absolutely! I love Cruel Interrogations and it has always been a staple of my Sith decks. But different strokes for different folks, you know? That play style doesn't suit everybody. And I haven't really played Sith since the middle of last cycle, so the other options may truly be better. Who knows?