Drew Mimic + Goblin Marauders :(

By jsutcliffe2, in Talisman Rules Questions

Hi guys.

In the last game of Talisman i had i managed to pick up both the mimic card and a goblin marauders card of strengh seven.

Now the Mimic card says it has the same streangh as i do with my bonouses so adding the marauders of streangh seven to its score i could not possibly kill them both? its this true.

P.S. Both cards have the same sequence number at the bottom so i must fight them as one.( feel the mimic card had me done over good)

You can get the same thing with Nightmare + Lesser Demon. Nightmare = your craft, Lesser Demon Craft 7. Only hopes against that combo are Evade spell(s), Destruction, Cross, Priest, etc. Since the combo you're talking about is Str-based, the Cross/Priest won't work, but you can Staff of Mastery/Dominate one of them, Fireball them, etc. Nasty combo to be sure.

OT: My today's game featured Dragon + Stone Golem (combined Str 13) at Runes (+2 to them) partido_risa.gif .

and a question come in mind....if 2 monsters are on runes space each monster get +2 (then while monster force get +4) or you sum monsters strenght and then the +2?

In anyway Dam answered good, you need a alternative way to beat them, only strenght battle is not enough.

Andraax said:

and a question come in mind....if 2 monsters are on runes space each monster get +2 (then while monster force get +4) or you sum monsters strenght and then the +2?

In anyway Dam answered good, you need a alternative way to beat them, only strenght battle is not enough.

No, if they fight as one creature they receive only +2 on the Runes spaces.

Ell.

talismanamsilat said:

Andraax said:

No, if they fight as one creature they receive only +2 on the Runes spaces.

Ell.

Yes, multiple Enemies fight as a single entity and count as one Enemy for every purpose (Runesword, Dark Cultist gifts, Assassination, etc...).

Thank you Elliott for opening my mind about this. lengua.gif