Wow.

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS Off Topic

Somehow, FFG has managed to make these forums even worse than before. Random log outs? Random tossing backs to the first page?

UNACCEPTABLE.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ok... so I`m not the only one dealing with this.

ugh

Aye, everytime I've come on here, save for THIS one time, since yesterday I've been logged out AND on the front page.....tis just bah .V.

Antigoth said:

ok... so I`m not the only one dealing with this.

ugh

You sure ain't.

actually (or just for me) its whorst than ever

CRISS DE CALISSE DE TABARNAK

Hmm... Whenever it seems to send me back to the first page, it tells me I'm logged out when in all reality I'm not. As soon as I go to a different page I'm all set.

quarzark said:

Hmm... Whenever it seems to send me back to the first page, it tells me I'm logged out when in all reality I'm not. As soon as I go to a different page I'm all set.

It logged me out at random. It seems to have stopped.

Every time I load up the page I'm not logged in. When I click on Log in though, I'm magically logged in, and have to go through the forums tab to stay logged in.

Annoying s**t is annoying.

It's fine guys it's FFG Syndrome, they have to find some way to F**k things up when they were either fine or needed fixing.

:)

Bloodrunstrue said:

It's fine guys it's FFG Syndrome, they have to find some way to F**k things up when they were either fine or needed fixing.

:)

I think it's more of an Edge Studios snafu than FFG.

HolyDragonCloud said:

Every time I load up the page I'm not logged in. When I click on Log in though, I'm magically logged in, and have to go through the forums tab to stay logged in.

Annoying s**t is annoying.

you are logged in then, the front page is just being weird and not displaying you as logged in. if you just go straight to the forums you shouldn't have any issues.