Sephiroth for trade..

By Allstate77, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hello all,

I have 1 SRU Sephiroth for trade.

One rule- You must send first. I have made 6 trades on this board. Out of those trades, one person said he never received my end after I mailed first so I was out rares and never got anything in return. Another trade I sent first and it took 5 weeks for the trader to send me my cards. So under no circumstances will I send first or send at the same time. I will mail my Sephiroth by UPS and provide you a tracking number. If you can't agree to that then don't bother offering a trade.

Here are my completed trade refs-

Roxas_Lawliet
Ardenas
nightmaretown770
WayToTheDawn
Levin

Here are my wants-

Main-

SRU Goofy Lv 4

SRU Dragon Maleficient

Lesser-

SRU Cloud

SRU End of the World

SR Soul Eater

Best offer accepted. Post here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

hey could you email me at [email protected] because i dont get on here much anymore.

hey i got alot of stuff on my thread and im really looking for a sephiroth if you wanna check my thread and make an offer

would you do ansem and 2 nf promos for Sephiroth?

nodulariny - I emailed you last night, what do you have to offer?

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy - Do you have an email where I can send an offer?

Morbidsanity - No thanks.

would you do a non foil flag sora and ansem, and maybe another SR

I am only looking for things on my want list. I have no interest in Ansem. Thanks for the offer.

my dragon malef. for you sephy?

I have every card out as of now, all 335 of them, so I do not need any extras. Look at my trade thread, but anything I only have 1 of is off limits, just post in my trade thread what cards you would want. Once again, please do not ask for anything I only have 1 of like Dragon Maleficent and Goofy lvl 4, etc. those I will not trade because I don't need another Sephy.

Hey. I have SRU Goofy LV4. I also have a SR Soul Eater. Other cards are in my trade thread. Idk if you might be interested...?

Thanks for the offers but Sephiroth has been traded.

do u live in MI