W40K RPG Helpful Index

By Raith, in Black Crusade

"For all those who came in late..." - Lee Falke

Hi All,

It's been ages since I posted anything on this forum, but I am still alive and GMing.

Recently I decided to give my long term Dark Heresy players (The Search For Victory crew) a chance to Respec their characters. During the process of which I got to thinking that I really need to make a list of where and what every alternate rank is for Dark Heresy.

So I decided to compile a list and share it with everyone. While I was making an Index of the Alternate Ranks I also saw, so many Minor Psychic Powers that I had forgotten as well as many other pieces of information. From their my Index grew and grew and once I had finished I decided to make my way through all the other books.

Explanation aside...

Here is a Index of things I found useful to have a quick reference for. IT IS AN INCOMPLETE LIST for starters it doesn't cover any of the adventure modules and rule additions contained within. It also tends to only have a few references to things in the Core rules and any material referenced should be consulted directly this is in no way a complete list of the requirements for the options indexed.

What this is not:

This is not a cheat-sheet, it is not designed to replace any of the books, it is just a Name and an index as well as a semi-thematic description of whatever is listed.

What the Black Crusade Index covers:

The fourth tab of this sheet specifically deals with Black Crusade. Unlike the last few tabs Black Crusade has a lot less variables in terms of predefined "Classes" so the sheet jumps into presenting all the Archetypes available in the game and if they are a Marine or Human Archetype as well as a Experience number indicating roughly what equivalent to Dark Heresy EXP they represent.

The Index then lists all the Rites, Rituals and Curses that can be found in the supplements and finally groups any additional Psychic Powers based on alignment or discipline.

In addition, the Index also covers the other 1st edition Warhammer 40k RPG game lines and provides similar Indexing for the other lines to varying degrees.

Where Is The Index

You can find the Index at the following link, it is a view only Google Sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmtQWHK__dbHdHNRZ3pNenh3ZzhsNHdWQnlaOU1KRGc&usp=drive_web#gid=4

For those with Google you should be able to save a copy of the sheet for your own use. For those who wish to see an Addendum to the Index or have comments/suggestions please leave a message in this thread.

I hope this can be of some assistance to everyone.

Enjoy!

- Raith

p.s. Please ignore any and all spelling mistakes cause I'm sure their are plenty.