Career Adventure Seeds

By ddbrown30, in Game Masters

I've created a series of threads to catalog adventure seeds for each of the careers. The goal of the series is to offer GMs a bank of ideas they can use to create adventures that cater to specific careers.
Each seed includes the basic hook, an overview of how the adventure plays out (the meat), and how it ends.
If you would like to contribute, please head over to the corresponding thread.

Here are the links to each career:

Edited by ddbrown30

Is there someone that could pin this thread? It should be a good resource for all GMs and I'd hate to see it lost to the archives. :)

Yes, pin please!

Another request to see this thread stickied.

Bumping this in the hopes it gets pinned.

Huzzah! Thank you, mystery mod. :)

This is a great resource, thanks ddbrown30!

In addition the the OP's post. I was channel hopping the other day (UK television) on the freeview box,,,

I came across several westerns that were scheduled for the day, I chose a James Stewart plot as the main adventure and 2 others as complications or side quests should the dice go against the players... ie Threats or Despairs...

Edited by DidntFallAsleep66

As a new GM, this is likely to be useful to me :)

Pinned

Are we wanting additional ideas for this? My GF ran my Shadow through a pretty slick solo mission after I missed a group game this past weekend.

Just a thought, is there one of these for the other careers?

6 hours ago, HistoryGuy said:

Just a thought, is there one of these for the other careers?

In the appropriate forums, possibly. All EotE careers are covered.

On 7/12/2015 at 3:50 AM, DidntFallAsleep66 said:

In addition the the OP's post. I was channel hopping the other day (UK television) on the freeview box,,,

I came across several westerns that were scheduled for the day, I chose a James Stewart plot as the main adventure and 2 others as complications or side quests should the dice go against the players... ie Threats or Despairs...

I so hope it was ‘the man who shot Liberty Valance’!!!