Handy all-ships-in-one maneuver reference card. Ready for print!

By Malmer, in X-Wing

When did the hull and shield for an M3-A get to be 6 and 4? Attack 3? That would be one heck of a ship!

When did the hull and shield for an M3-A get to be 6 and 4? Attack 3? That would be one heck of a ship!

Fixed, thanks!

Fixed, thanks!

Thanks for making these in the first place. I really like them. And also thanks for making the background free versions - much easier on these old eyes.

While nicely designed, they are a bit cluttered when printed in black and white. A version without the background would be nice.

While nicely designed, they are a bit cluttered when printed in black and white. A version without the background would be nice.

The post immediately before yours

And also thanks for making the background free versions - much easier on these old eyes.

Don't know where the link for that version is, presumably earlier in this thread.

If you clink on the links in Malmer's signature, you get taken to a page where he lists the different types of printouts available. In very fine print beneath each one you will see " Background-free version is available" with a link.

Thanks people for pointing out what should have been obvious. I should probably start reading a thread before posting stupid comments. ;)

These are the best reference files out there. Thanks for the Scum update. You are a Hero.

Nice job!

Cards have been updated with the Juno gimmick.

I want to print these out as double-sided cards with the same faction on each side (so you always have the right card and you only need 2). Would I just print the same page on both sides and cut them along the edges? Are they standard card format size?

I believe they are aligned so you could do a simple double sided print. They are sized for the FFG sleeve size like the regular pilot cards.

Other wise just print two copies of them all and put 2 cards in the sleeve

Any update coming now that we have all of wave seven and the raider spoiled?

These cards are fantastic, I always get compliments on them at games and point people to this thread.

These are indeed the best maneuver cards, bar none. I am waiting with bated breath for an updated version that includes wave 7.

Gosh, sorry guys. I've been dealing with a beakup, and much of my time has been spent looking for an appartment. I'll get my act together and get this done asap.

^_____^

Thanks, hope all is well or will be soon.

Gosh, sorry guys. I've been dealing with a beakup, and much of my time has been spent looking for an appartment. I'll get my act together and get this done asap.

^_____^

Yuck, beakups can be tough ... my parakeet had that issue ... the vet bill was ridiculous.

Haha, oh man.

Ok, Wave 7 and Raider has been updated.

Thank you!!!

These are great, thanks so much for making them!

Thanks for the update. I just printed the white single card versions out on cardstock and they look great. One nit: I would sure like some cutting marks for each card.

Any chance this might be updated for the new Force Awakens core set ships? Thanks again!

Any chance this might be updated for the new Force Awakens core set ships? Thanks again!

I love these ref cards! I just printed up a set and backed em with my extra rule-cards & sleeved em- And now I just added the T-70 and TIE/FO to my fleet... I'm wondering how you're gonna to fit Wave8+Assualt Carrier+ new TFA ships coming.

What I really would like for Christmas is a ship maneuver reference card for each ship I can just slip in the corresponding ship sleeve when playing a match.