BSG Pegasus questions about Cylons on New Caprica

By Spunky, in Battlestar Galactica

Hello, i have a question as the title says but i thought i'd first say i'm only on series 3 of the TV series at the moment so please please, don't mention any spoilers or anything from newer expansions. Thanks!

I've had one game with the name addon and there's one thing i didn't understand. What happens to a cylon if they die on new caprica? The rules stated that no one can leave new caprica so we we're confused as to what happened to a killed cylon since they can't go back to the resurrection ship. If someone could point out in the rulebook where this is explained or an FAQ it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Page 14 in Pegasus rulebook:

• Until Galactica returns to orbit, when a character would
be sent to the “Resurrection Ship” (either due to revealing
himself as a Cylon or being executed), he is instead sent
to the “Medical Center.” After Galactica returns to orbit,
characters are sent to the “Resurrection Ship” as normal.

Enjoy! Watch you population! (Unless you are a dirty cylon... like me)

Thanks! :) Is there any advantage to killing a cylon and sending them to Medical? Aside from the reduction in card pick up. The game seemed to get super hard for the humans with Pegasus!

That is a can of worms question. I think you would find similar long discussions here. So often people end up going to detention - it could be them. When executed, they "get" a cylon turn next time, in Detention they have to "reveal" (or not).

Are they the Admiral? Then they gotta die. Think you admiral might be a cylon? They gotta die. haha.

How many cards do they hold, could a super crisis really hurt you, what damage could they do with human actions...?

Not sure if there is a best answer?

Here's something that came up in one of my games recently, do executed cylons (or cylon leaders) need to discard any *supercrisis* cards in their hand? I always assumed so but nobody could find anything in the rulebook covering it, there is an explicit miracle token discard requirement, and multiple references to discarding all *skillcards* but still strugglign to pin down SCs?

Thoughts?

(more head scratching)

In the steps for execution, it does not mention discarding them. And you do NOT discard Quorum cards in hand (they pass to next title), so it's not somehow implied "all cards". It does say you don't draw a supercrisis, so they are talked about.

That would lead me to say "No" unless it has come up as a decision otherwise (or if a card states).

Oh FYI I got a response from FFG stating you do not discard super crisis on execution if you have them.

Edited by JasX